Summary Of A World without Judgement

Summary Of A World without Judgement

A Story by Maria
"

Summary per bases on Mr. SinisterPotatoes writing piece titled, A World without Judgement.

"
     






      A World without judgement is something that we could all relate to and or wish for.  Of course many are crying out for peace, in areas that are constantly facing wars and death.  While in other nations and countries, people are seeking better jobs and more income to support their families. Poverty, Crime, blood shed, is something that is seen most everywhere within this planet and not unheard of.  Every race, tribe, and human being, that currently exists in this world, has been raised, in traditional ways depending on their relatives and ancestors. And I oblige in this piece that you have written, in regards to the following sentences:

We’d be sane enough to know right from wrong
Maybe by the time I’m dust and long gone the fist that clenches fingers around the throats of others
Will turn into a helping hand
.................................................
      

      I actually just wrote a piece title, Extending a helping hand. And this is what you are stating here, that instead of people choking others out, with their bare hands, were to instead lend a helping hand to their neighbor, brother, friend and so forth.
    And in the piece I wrote, I stated that we find it so easy to judge others based on their outer appearance, without really taking the time, to look, deep within their hearts and souls and minds, and take the time to get to know them and where they come from.  And if instead of walking hurriedly down the sidewalk, we would take the time, to smile and greet everyone near us, that could make someones day.
    There is a lot of anger and hatred that is being used to divide us from many point of views, mainly  race and based on ones belief and or religion.  And for some reason there is always one or more people, that tend to use these as ways to attack, and threaten others, for being different and they seek to have a pure bred race of fellow citizens, and or making everyone else drop their beliefs and only rely on what they believe is right and or true.  
     All this causes more division and confusion on the younger generations, that are growing up, hearing racial slurs, bullying and the such.  I fear what is in store for the other generations that are still babes, and have no idea, what is going on around them.
   And I like how you end this with the following:

We won’t forget any of our fellow humankind
A time that will leave ideas of superiority behind
And maybe we can find
A world without judgement
............................................
        

       I like the phrase, ¨a time that will leave ideas of superiority behind,¨ as this is something that currently is the bases for power within the governments and or elite groups that exist within each nation. They want to be superior to others, and earn their respect, and could care less if people would love them or not.  Hitler wanted to eradicate from this earth, those he considered scum and pigs.  And within the Jews, that were executed or tortured, there were gypsies and other minority groups included within his ruthless plan. Including those that suffered any type of physical or mental illness, were seen more of a nuisance and he ordered their deaths at the hands of those that were supposed to care for them.
   And currently in these days we hear a lot in regards to terrorist attacks that are being put forth by ISIS and AL Qaeda which are known terrorist groups.  And they are not alone.  I could come up with a long list of other known terrorist groups or cells, that either use their ideology and or base a religion in which, anyone that believes otherwise, they see as the enemy.
      North Korea is currently in the midst of a struggle trying to prove that they have the means to eradicate the U.S and China is being prodded by others to help end this crisis.
     All in all this world is falling apart, and the people of each nations, that are underneath, their government and such, are being pushed to pick a side, and back up those that promise good for the people.
    So, I applaud what you have expressed so well in this piece. And thank you for sharing it as well.
I love how you wrote it out, and cannot find anything to say otherwise. Thank you once again,
Mr.  SinisterPotatoe for sharing such well thought out piece.








    

© 2017 Maria


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2017

Author

Maria
Maria

Fairfax, VA



About
I write from my heart, soul and mind. Sharing both past and present trials, that I have faced and or am facing. I believe strongly in God and the Bible, yet I respect everyone's views. I myself am no.. more..

Writing
My Punishment My Punishment

A Story by Maria


My Scars My Scars

A Poem by Maria