Chapter of: Crying is the New Laughter -

Chapter of: Crying is the New Laughter -

A Story by Metaphantom
"

From my self help book, Self-Amplification (Expanding your Light, for a Brighter Life.) By: Joshua P. Dannenberg

"

      CHAPTER < Crying is the New Laughter >

        There is an abundance to be believed regarding distraction. Such as;
people, traffic jams, racing thoughts, heir go noises inside and outside your mind, obligatory reservations, waiting in line, hold music, or even just checking the mail aka "opening bills".  When you suffer ensnared positioning that is unbearable to evade physically, you may be capable of circumventing in an emotional way. Not all listed is complete nor something you cannot avoid physically.

These are just example's. However, the mental belly flop of this conceptual suggestion here benefits suitably. Especially after a day full of arduous circumstance up against the champion, “Reality” taking its toll. Nothing can conquer the moment, nor take the power of circumstance away, like engaging it with laughter. Onlookers in judgement may think you have lost your marbles. More less, what has happened or is happening is just happening. When anything is out of your control it isn’t meant for your control, oh no! What now? Laugh and breathe and laugh some more.  

        To gain comprehension of this idea, weeping is the exact same thing. Some could say
"crying is the new laughter". Either or, happenings are out of our control. Why try to control the inevitable? Do not try, just go with it. What I am putting in context is simple, a moment to laugh and a moment to cry is empowering. 

The tactic used to bounce back at the universe and what happenings are being thrown like fastballs over your plate. When the plate is at the absolute fullest. Is justified by your reaction to situations. The intention you give that situation, positive or negative, and the attention your feed to it. Meaning, by letting go, laughing or crying is returning you to your abundance substantially until you realize you have control over you still. The control to choose to laugh/cry or laugh until you cry. Everything is, just everything happening. It's temporary if you can grasp that type of perception. Once this has passed bring on the next obstructions. Which leads me into my next chapter about what I call the O and O.  Obstacles and Opportunities.  


By: Joshua Paul Dannenberg

© 2017 Metaphantom


Author's Note

Metaphantom
From my self help book, Self-Amplification (Expanding your Light, for a Brighter Life.)
By: Joshua P. Dannenberg

Any feedback is great as this is a real book I am publishing and writing, I need absolutely the finest CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM I can get. And don't say anything please if you don't get it, or it is over your head. I don't need to hear from you. PERIOD. This is an eloquently written mini self help book about everyday HAPPENINGS and how to change your perception to love, and get through things even when they seem frustrating and difficult. Thanks for the read if you do!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There aren't many people that give self help in the form of combating your term in life with actions of laughter. Most say to defy the moment and push harder but you are absolutely right. You can not change things in their moments of happening. What you can do is embrace this loss as a win and like you stated laugh or cry. Your writing is superb. It isn't written in too complex a form that the average reader can't understand. Everything is to the point. What matters most is that it is genuine advice given. I can see this conversation being had in a friendly gathering or over a dinner table. Excellent work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Metaphantom

6 Years Ago

Thank you, yes and that was how this topic came up to be honest! My next entry is more about how to .. read more
Final-Karma

6 Years Ago

You are very welcome! The humor is what I enjoyed about it the most. I am quite honestly feed up wit.. read more



Reviews

We need laughter and tears. Both are releases. I agree with your thoughts and your logic. Thank you for sharing the powerful words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


There's really nothing I can offer outside the punctuation and syntax opportunities. You care about this. That shines. Truly .

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Metaphantom

6 Years Ago

Thank you! I am going to be having it completely fine tooth combed over and edited before, plus I st.. read more
Nipplegrinder

6 Years Ago

I try my best to respond to read requests. It's why we're here, I suppose. I want my friends to read.. read more
There aren't many people that give self help in the form of combating your term in life with actions of laughter. Most say to defy the moment and push harder but you are absolutely right. You can not change things in their moments of happening. What you can do is embrace this loss as a win and like you stated laugh or cry. Your writing is superb. It isn't written in too complex a form that the average reader can't understand. Everything is to the point. What matters most is that it is genuine advice given. I can see this conversation being had in a friendly gathering or over a dinner table. Excellent work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Metaphantom

6 Years Ago

Thank you, yes and that was how this topic came up to be honest! My next entry is more about how to .. read more
Final-Karma

6 Years Ago

You are very welcome! The humor is what I enjoyed about it the most. I am quite honestly feed up wit.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2017
Last Updated on December 20, 2017
Tags: Joshua P. Dannenberg, Metaphantom, SelfAmplification, self help, self discovery, crying is the new laughter

Author

Metaphantom
Metaphantom

Olympia, WA



About
Just a freelance writer, I came from a background of hip-hop and poetry in its finest. Reading poetry from some of the greats John Keats. Many others, Charles Bukowski - so many, and the greatest mus.. more..

Writing
Embark Embark

A Poem by Metaphantom