Demon Burning

Demon Burning

A Story by Mey

Demon burning
 
It all began that night. The moon was full & the withered branches hung over the road, sending eerie shadows down upon me. I was carefully watching the road, aware that something was out there, & that it was following me.
As I drove I searched the shadows just outside of my headlight, & slowly I began to see movement. Just a small flicker at first then slow ripples moving in.
I knew what was following me but I had no idea how I was going to fight it.
Suddenly in a flash the light went out, & I was plummeted into darkness, to the sound of an inhumane scream & the crushing of metal.
I kicked hard off the seat of the bike & used my forward momentum to flip my self so that I landed on my firmly on my feet.
I raised my head slowly.
F**k.
 
The cold struck me first, then the wind.
I opened my eyes slowly afraid of what Id see.
Id had the dream again.
You think Id be used to something that had been going on all my life, But than again you wouldnt feel the rush of the wing of smell the beasts breath.
I reached up and turned off the fan by my bed.
I got out of bed slowly, savoring the warmth that the sheets lent me.
I grabbed some pants and headed for the bathroom. Every day was the same. Get up get dressed waste time in school relearning whatever they taught us last week.
I looked in the mirror and for once I saw my self as I was in my dream. Tall, blonde, handsome. I smirked. Someday Id look like that but today I was just tall and blonde.
In the hall the grandfather clock coughed out the time feebly.
F**k
I hopped into my pants as I ran for the door. I grabbed my wallet and my keys and dashed to the car, barley even pausing to grab my sweeper.
 
Hello.
Power outage. I said lamely.
The teacher glared.
The girls in class giggled.
Why then Mr. Hunter arent you wearing a shirt? Mr. Porter asked.
I looked down, and my n*****s looked up.
What? Am I distracting you?
He blushed and all the girls giggled, again, in unison, and some guy in the back yelled out a f**k yeah.
That is quite enough.
I wasnt sure who he was addressing, as he hadnt stopped staring at my n*****s.
Hey my face is up here. I said crossing my arms over my n*****s. How do you expect to keep our love secret if you keep staring?
His lower lip bobbed up and down a few times. He couldnt seem to squeeze the words out. I knew I was in deep and I that nothing would really come from it.
If you cant respect me as a person and not a sexual object Im going to leave!
His face became tomato red.
I smiled, pivoted on my heel, and walked out of class.
I could hear the applause from down the hall and a sly smile crept onto my lips.

© 2009 Mey


Author's Note

Mey
I respectfully ask is that you don�t critique my work or my grammar, but I welcome comments with open arms. this story is very old.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

as chellie said, this was a little confusing.
what i got out of it is that the character was sort of messing with his teacher for class reactions.
if that is the case, then i think this is hilarious. =]
it seems like something i would do during class. (if i was a dude of course)

besides the fact that it was a bit confusing and could use a little bit of editing, i enjoyed reading this.
great job.

-Banished



Posted 14 Years Ago


I think that this story has potential, but it was a bit confusing. I wasn't really sure what was going on through the whole story. I think that you should just make a few things more clear so that the reader doesn't get confused.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 9, 2009
Last Updated on August 23, 2009

Author

Mey
Mey

Home



About
I like to think of myself as a dark and talented individual. I like to think that what I write matters to someone. I like to think that by writing that someone, somewhere, will enjoy what I’ve w.. more..

Writing
Again Again

A Poem by Mey


Turbulence Turbulence

A Poem by Mey