Chp 2 -- Names

Chp 2 -- Names

A Chapter by Rain
"

"I've heard that before. I know this girl. This was freaking déjà vu..."

"
 

My mind went blank.  This girl was obviously the violent type. I brushed my hands against the wound. No blood, just a huge a*s bruise on my face. Great. But really...punching me went way too far, but I kept my cool.

 

The girl's eyebrows were furrowed into a frown, her teeth gritted. She was...angry? She wasn't even the one who was punched.

 

"That's one way to confess…" I started, forcing myself to smile, "I will definitely remember you…"

"I wasn't confessing, you d****e." She said, her face flustered.  I took advantage of her state, and took a step forward and leant close to her face.

"Oh really?"

 

She took a quick step back, even more flustered.

"Yes!" she replied, almost yelling. "You are the lamest guy ever."

I advanced closer towards her and she kept on retreating till, ta-da, cornered against a tree. Perfect scenario.

 

"Liar."

"W-What?" she stuttered. Obviously noticed she's cornered…

"The truth is, you like me."

"N-No! That's bull!"

 

I slowly leant closer to her, looking intently into her eyes. Her hands turned into fists, and her almond eyes squeezed shut, and she turned her head to the side, avoiding my gaze.

 

"Don't Jay." she said sternly.

I paused.

 

Jay.

 

 I've heard that before. I know this girl. This was freaking déjà vu. Her  virtual profile flickered in my mind of when we first met…

 

Kayla Evelyn. Hates her name. 

Age; 13 when she confessed 2 years ago

Personality; Determined, loyal, funny and…dangerous

Average height, average body, average looks. Nothing special.

Diverted eyes, first love confession.

Most likely no past relationships.

Overall Rating: 1 out of 10

 

I never realised it was her. She's changed a lot. Taller, and wearing glasses. Before she never had any straight bangs, and I think her hair was shorter too. No make-up as usual.

 

"Hey Mika…" I started, not really sure what to say. Awkward moment right there.

"Jay, you idiot…" she muttered.

 

 Mika, her preferred name. She's got a lot of names. Tomboy; friend; crush; enemies. Rejection Number 2.

And of course, Failed Rejection Number 1.



© 2011 Rain


Author's Note

Rain
critisism? ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooh good chapter. I'll be reading more when you add it, I'm intrested to learn more about Jordan and mika's relationship, past present and future

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
I like this one. you should continue it if you were thinking about stopping it. I wanna read more!!!!:) Good writing by the way.

Posted 12 Years Ago


That was another awesome chapter, but you should know when you do such dialogue it should be:
"Don't Jay," she said sternly.

NOT
"Don't Jay." she said sternly.

When you say something like 'she said' after it, you're supposed to put a comma to connect the thoughts or something. That's all I remember from English.



Posted 12 Years Ago


ooo. I like this. This is great. I think just might be one of the only books that's held my attehion on writerscafe. Your work pulls me in. Very, very good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a good concept for a story :) Continue it, I'd love to read more.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww, too short!! I want to read more!!

I love how Jordan mentally profiles people :)
and rates them....

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2011
Last Updated on March 9, 2011


Author

Rain
Rain

Australia



About
Name: Rain --inactive as of 7/7-- -- Read Requests are now CLOSED -- *If you want me to review a book, if I enjoy it, i'll review the whole thing, if I don't I'll gladly review the 1st chapter. :.. more..

Writing
Chp 1 -- Confession Chp 1 -- Confession

A Chapter by Rain


Impurities Impurities

A Poem by Rain