Too late?

Too late?

A Story by Millie
"

When everything goes wrong will the right be there too late?

"

Prologue

I pick the broken razor place it neatly on my skin. I push down slowly on the blade. I feel it cut me as it goes down, the pain doesn't effect me it feels right. Quickly i pull it throughmy skin. Blood drips, times slows. I feel happy again. No longer lost in what i am and whats happened. My mind doesn't wonder doesn't think of anything of anything else. minds serien i don't need anything just this. Only this.

 

CHAPTER ONE

 

When life hands you lemons you make lemonade, what happens when you have no lemons but still have to make lemonade?

 

Life gives you choices, the wrong ones are chosen very often. You can always wish that the best will come out of it. Where will wishing get you in the long run? If you give everything for nothing what will come out of it how willit  effect you. Are you sure you know the answer, the question is will you ever know?

 

In life we are always more persuaded to do the wrong thing. Those of us who don't chose are the those of us who are hurt the most. A teenage girl with every problem that could happen, happens to her. She trys to make lemonade, but its only sugar water whats the use of that? No satifaction just dissapointment. What we need most in the world is someone who understands, the person you need, the person who understands comes too late, would it be too late. Will there be anything left to save?

Secondry school. Most likely the hardest time of your life. It's filled with perjuidice, taunts, regrets and unforgivible actions. The girl whom this story is based regretible still is faced with the actions of others in her past. The love that she wanted stolen from her, the life that she had ripped away, secretive, despetive thats what she's become. Hiden away deep inside of many years for many years of her life. It climbs up to the surface showing its fearsome head.

It screams out needing of help. Cry's in time of true comfort. Pushes eveyone away who only wish's to help. It unstopable it controls every move she makes, every action she takes. All she wants it to stop, she wants i just one moment were the pain can go away, leave her alone. "Scarlett, come back to earth" Tyson said waving his hand infront of her face. Snap. She's back to herself, Spinning her head round to face him "yeah, yeah tyson i'm here."

"oh okay just at least make it look like your paying attention kay" he said keeping his eyes locked on the board at the front. She stayed looking at the floor absent mindedly after they spoke breifly. The rest of the lesson was a blur she couldn't recall anything she'd learnt or anything she was thinking during the course of that lesson. She walked out with just my feelings presant.

As she walked out into the hall way she saw Tina run straight past her with tears spread across her face. "I couldn't help her,right now there is too much going on right now" she thought to herself. Numb from emotion, she hastily walked away. The day could only get easier. Nearing the staircase she readied herself. In her head she counted the steps, knowing full well that 28 steps later she'd be happier then she was at the bottom of the staircase. The cold locket rapped on her chest bone, silently dancing around her neck...26...27...28... she stepped on lst time, sighed and looked around tyring ont to run, she sped towards the room. Its exterior was cold and dull but through the small window colour poured. As was routine now, her hand lifted and her knuckles taped the thin glass. Pausing only to pull her bag back onto her shoulder she entered, she was free now.

Approximately 20 minutes later, give or take, she left the room. Her happines restored but walking out was like a baby beign snachted from its loving mother, The whole sense of comfort and love just washed away as the noisy hum of school children drummed in her ears. She had media next; a perfect opportunity to draw or sleep or do anything that wasn't work. Scralett, like many other teenage girls, was an extreme procrastinator, Avoided everything in life, delayed even the most important things. I guess you could say she was procrastinating when she had to tell Miss Jerams.

Miss Jerams beautiful dark brown eyes locked with mine. I could feel her love pouring from her. it was essential i got this out, but telling her wasn't easy, nothing ever was. The silence was disconcerting. My news hung in the air, and it seemed Miss Jerams was coming along with a massive net and fishing them out the sky, word by word. It was too surreal, too bizarre, too out of the blue to be true, but it was and even Miss Jerams', loving smile couldn't heal those wounds.

 

Scarlett ran back home as fast as she could, speeding down the bridge she must of scared many people almost smacking into many of them. As she ran her locket didn't seem to touch her neck once. When she came to a halt the necklace smack back on her like a tone of bricks. Entering her house the door seemed to make no sound. As she ran up the stairs her feet didn't feel as though they hit any steps at all. Scralett was almost weightless. Free, but not compeletly she was still restricked.

Scarlett stopped at her bedroom door. Something was stoping her from going in and she didn't know what it was. Slowly she opened the door, walking into a bright room which felt wrong to her. She sat on her bed cross legged. looked staight out through the window, she sat so still not moving one inch. The light that hit her glasses made her blink more often than she should. Theheat from the radiator caused a slight sweat on her brow. Scarlett didn't know what to do, she barley knew what move to make

 

 

 

 

A bit later on in the story -

"Tyson just go away! i've had enough of all your bullshit " She shouted at him in pure rage.

"I only said that to make you  stop  He shouted just as loud back at her.

"Then don't you dare do it again" She said calmly as tear dropped down her check. "If you didn't realise it hurt"she trembled as she spoke.

"Scarlett, i'm sorry"  she replied attempting to move closer to her. Scarlett moved back almost immediatly.

"I've had enough of your sorry's, you never mean it why say it?"

Scarlett walked away, with tears that wouldn't stop falling. He always lied to her but she loved him with such conditional love that couldn't be broken no matter how much she wanted it to. She was tired, so very tired of every single pack of lies that was being fource fed down her throat.

Why did he always lie to me. Did he enjoy the constant string of bullshit that came out of his mouth. I hated him with a passion but with that same passion i loved him. That's what i hated most the fact that i was still able to feel something for him when he felt nothing for me. I couldn't understand the logic of how the gods decided what fate should happen for me. His bright blue eye's that could tell a million lies never failed on their promise. If he knew he was part of what i did and why i did it. I don't think he'd feel anything.

Scarlett was always confused, she never knew what to feel. Her friend was always their Aly she knew exactly how it felt. We always talked but most of our conversations took place on msn.

Aly says:

OMG! are you okay what happened??.X

Scarlett says:

Just a load of s**t, the school told my mum she wants to put me in care :/.

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
This was written by Amelia Abdul & Charlotte Burrans.... Please leave your review's this is a subject thats dear to us and effects many......xxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This really hits home with me, cause I can connect to a lot of the feelings expressed. "loving smile couldn't heal these wounds," just seems real, if that makes sense. Thanks for posting this!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 14, 2011
Tags: Depression, love, loss, hut, pain, damage

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie