An Arsehole dead 'n' Alive

An Arsehole dead 'n' Alive

A Chapter by Millie
"

The real side to Owen St. John

"

I stormed up the stairs. I entered up bathroom in need to remove the fakeness that I put on. I splashed water in my face to remove the little make-up I wore. Slowly I oklifted my head my towards the mirror. I had no need for the make-up the beauty I showed by myself would of astounded them. I don't mean to sound arrogant, even the most hideous of humans would be turned into the most beautiful of creatures. I looked at myself and felt regret. I use to have this lovely tan skin which would darken by the sunlight. When I was changed my skin didn't feel like mine anymore. It was still tan, but it was so dull. So different.

                                     

  I swiftly made my way to room. I flung my door open as quickly as I could. Same as normal really. To my surprise I walked in to a half naked vampire and an arse-hole I happen to live with. "Owen what the f**k do you think your doing!". The vampire rolled off the top of him on to the side. Making her exit as soon as she could, by the sounds of it not going far. I slammed the door before making a run at Owen. I grabbed him by the collar bone pinning him up against the full length window, no less than two meters away my bed,. I don't why I did it. I think I was acting purely on impulse. It was unlike an impulse I had before.

 

 Thinking about it could of easily ripped his head off. Smash him through the window, look at him and smile do anything to get on his nerves really. He looked into my eyes and simply smiled. "Oh Naomi we all know why you keep me around" he flashed his fangs to me. He was using the bad boy image that obviously worked on the others. "I keep you round because you couldn't make it on your own, your just annoying little brother to me" I let him go so he could walk swiftly out of my room. I laid on my bed crunched up into a ball on my side. I stared aimlessly at my turquoise wall opposite me. If I had a heart, that worked, I bet it be pumping intensely a waiting my death.

 

Owen came back bursting in saying " Actually no that doesn't work with me!" He sat on my stomach keeping me laid straight on my bed. He grabbed my arms keeping them high above my head. I flinched and kicked as much as I could but he was so icy cold it didn't throw him. "Owen what the hell do you think your playing at?" I shouted trying to lift my self up. "No! You don't ever speak to me like that!" I knew what he was like, i was terrified.

 

He grabbed me. I tryed to fight him off as he picked me up by my throat. He held me up in the air, i was wiggling and shaking like a fish out of water. I gripped my my hand around his wrist in an attempt to get him off me. With a simple flick of his wrist i was flying across the room. Smack, i went against the wall. He walked out calmly in bodily actions, his face just showed thunder. I curled up in a ball and stayed there for a while. The rest of the night. . .

 

I spent, well spending, what i think is about two hours in the shower. The only place where he can't hear my thoughts and i don't have to hear there's. I sat on the title floor and let the water fall on top of me. i could be alone here, surronded by me, my thoughts, my world. Alone in this little room with white walls. I never understood why we could hear in heavy water falling. We could hear each other in the sea what's the difference?

I loved water weather it was rain to an open ocean. It gave me such a sense of freedom. knowing that in the ocean i can swim, float do what ever i want. It put's my sense and rest, the water's was just. . . just so free.

 

Towel drying my hair i noticed my door was now pink, how i hated that colour. I ran to the door and was there in a split second. I saw her there taking my sameri sords down. How dare she! The room was compeletly different half of it was still turquaise and the other half was a disgusting candy pink. "umm excuse me, what are you doing?" I asked uming and aring weather to go into my own room.

"Owen told me that this was my room now" she said smiling baring her teeth. I walked out of my room into the open airy hallway completely gob smacked.

 

I entered my dining room grabbing an full bottle of vodka, to numb the pain. The sun was shining a perfect day for some 'sun burn'. But then bam right in front of me super arsehole turns up. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Outside thicko" he put his arm in front of the door thinking that hopeless attempt will stop me. "Seriously Owen! F**k off and take that b***h of a vampire with you !" i've had enough of him and wanted him out. He wasn't seemingly going with out a fight.

 

I sat outside as he f-ed and blinded about what i was doing "I you hate it so much why don't you come out here and tell me" i shouted back. I heard him muble then his loud steps up the stairs. I laughed to my self, i guess i was a little smug. I downed half of the Vodka with in five minutes, but i was too lazy to get anymore. Too much effort right now. 'i don't care if you hate me, but i'm staying, it's my house' i thought this so quietly but loud enough that he'd pick up on it. 'not if i have anything to do with it' i could image him have a smug little smile of his face as he thought this. 'you should of killed me when you had the chance' i heard nothing back. The best part of my little plan was his girl could hear everything we said to one another.

 

I couldn't look up the sun was blinding, but it felt so right. As i felt the sun boil the blood under my skin.

 

 

 



© 2011 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

567 Views
Added on March 16, 2011
Last Updated on March 20, 2011
Tags: Life, Living, Loss, Love, Death, Difference, Defience, Romance, Need
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie