Down Hill

Down Hill

A Chapter by Millie
"

The First Chapter

"

Down

         Hill

 

 

"We'll be back soon, take care of the girls for us" Her Mum called as she sat in her front room taking care of her baby twin sisters.

"Yeah, course Mum they'll be nackered soon anyway" She called back. The door closed shut.

 

Jessica put one of her sister's favourite films on which would lull them into a soft sleep. Soon enough it worked they were asleep on the sofa. Not wanting to disturb their sleep she placed blankets over them, not bothering to take them up to their beds.

 

She laid on the other end of the sofa and fell asleep fully clothed, no blanket. The light was left on and the curtain were drawn. All was scilent and peaceful. A picturesce moment.

 

Shockingly the phone rung, Jessica leaped off the sofa and grabbed the phone before her sister's had a chance to been woken up. Half asleep she answered "Umm. .. Hello"

"Is this Jessica-Ann Jones"

"Yes"

"I am Police Officer James Ashworth, I have some urgent news to inform you of we would like to tell you this person"

"What is the regarding?"

"Your parents" A lump came to Jessica's throat.

"Please come but be quiet my sister's are asleep" She dreded the news she was to hear.

" Yes of course Miss Jones."

 

She hung up the phone.

 

She sat back on the sofa curling her self into a ball waiting for the knock on the door. Tears began to stream hitting her knee's. He body ached all over as it filled with fear.

 

Knock, Knock...

 

She softly ran to the door. Opening it she saw a Police Officer  "Miss Jones, I'm James Ashworth could I come in please"

"Yes of course" He slowly walked in with a solem look slapped across his face.

"What is it?"

"It's my sad duty to inform you of a recent accident involving your parents. They were involved in a hit and run crash" her face dropped as the news slowly sunk in "they were unable to survive and were annonced dead in the ambulance, they held on for as long as they could."

 

I couldn't say anything. I stood their frozen practically immobile. 'Involved in a hit and run crash' she thought, her mind travelled to the most horrific images. Still she could say nothing in respone.

 

Once Officer James Ashworth left her returned to the front room, sitting in the corner of the sofa feeling numb and lifeless. She turned to look at her baby sister's laying on the sofa, and thought that in a couple of hour's she'd have to explain that their mummy and daddy weren't coming home.

 

How could she? Tell these sweet inncoent young children the people they loved the most can't be here anymore. It would break their little hearts. And almost certainly kill her's.

 

The morning would soon come it was inevitable.

 

 

 

"Jeshica" Iris called "Where's mummy she's not up 'tairs." Iris had woken Jessica up from a troubling sleep. Hearing what her sister had said she knew it was true, her parents weren't coming back. So she cried. "Jeshica, What the matter?" she asked.

"Can you go get Lilly please" she asked through sobs. Iris stumbled out of the room going to fetch her sister.

 

They came back into the room with girly smiles spread across their faces not knowing the news they were about to recieve. "Iris, Lilly you've got to listen to what i'm going to say" they nodded in respone "Mummy and Daddy have gone for a long holiday and your not going to see them for a while" They were too young to understand the truth.

"They left us?" Lilly asked.

"Only for a little while, they've got to a place where cute little girls can't go so they had to leave you behind with me and Anuty Emilia"

The giggled at the though of them being left for a good reason. But they weren't all there you could see it on their faces they were sad. So very  sad.

 



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
let me know what you think :).xXx
<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Depressing... just your style though, isn't it Bid Sis? Nice. Il liked it, very well written. :D.

(If you haven't guessed: It's Melly here.)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story is amazing where'd u get the amazing idea to write this?

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 16, 2011
Tags: Journal, Fiction, Love, Troubles, Death
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie