Time To Fly Away. . .

Time To Fly Away. . .

A Chapter by Millie
"

The Third Chapter

"

Time

        To

            Fly

                Away. . .

 

 

 

She paniced every time she was a Police car drive past. If she was caught she was screwed. That''s all she could think about if she was caught. It had been months since her parents died. She had her inheritance. Some of which she put into her sisters savings.

 

It was pitch black by the time she'd got to air port, unknowing of weather she could even leave today. Oh how she hoped she'd be able to leave today the sooner the better. Parking the car she quickly got out and locked it, so that she could almost run towards the air port.

 

It was so late hardly any one was there. She'd have to wait long for the que to be practically gone. "Hello, how may I help" She spoke like a call center worker.

"Um, What's the next flight out of here?"

"Well it's the two o'clock to Athens, and there's only first class left."

"How much more would you have to pay for first class?"

"With your booking being so late, only about £100 more is that okay?"

"Um yes how much were the tickets"

"Did you not check?"

"No."

"Well for first call it would usually be £500, but now it would be only be ruffly £450 assuming your only a student."

"Yes, well one ticket for athens then"

"Okay, here you go. Just put you bags through there and give me your passport."

 

Jessica did as she said and everything was done rather quickly. Unfortunately she was unable to get the annoying voice of the Check-Out Girl. Now all she had to do was wait until two o'clock so that she could board the plane.

 

She sat down at the cafe having a cup of coffee and a packet of crisp. She sat the cafe table starring at the planes as they took off. She watched people as they left looking ever so tired. They were getting back were she longed to leave.

 

Time passed slowly cups off coffee were  drunk quickly packets of crisp were consumed by the minute. It was similar to comfort eating although she'd never been the one to have any troubles or reason to comfort eat and now she has a reason.

 

"The Two O'clock to Athens is now ready for boarding" a voice called out. "Time to leave" She said to herself.

 

Once on the plane all she wanted to do  was sleep.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review :)
Millie
xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011
Tags: Journal, Fiction, troubles
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie