Drunken thoughts while sober

Drunken thoughts while sober

A Story by Mind Giant
"

I don't really know about this one....

"
Drunken thoughts while I'm sober, sometimes the thought alone makes me feel better than the physical action. Its similar toward pretending. A fully grown child playing Russian roulette with complete strangers. Everyone blaming me for their short comings.
But sometimes I just like to watch so I let them.

In a world where the sense of humor has gone numb. Everyone is so f*****g intelligent that they seemed so dumb, perhaps instead of hurting their political correctness, I bite my lip, smile and wave goodbye at them.

They say that I'm angry all the time, and that I'm desperately trying to hide it, I want to curse SO bad "F**K IT" why hide it. Some people might label me a dick, but the truth is that nobody wants to hear it when I tell them how it is or has been or should be. My way of thinking its not original, you think about it just as much as I do, the big difference is that from me you will hear to your face, "YOU" you do it as I'm walking away.

So please pardon my way of thinking because I'M THE DICK. Because you talking behind my back is the kind of morals that you are teaching your kids. Beware of those smiles and waves because without warning they turn to curse words and flipped birds.

© 2012 Mind Giant


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the poem. Good to be honest and strong. Don't follow the cattle to the slaughterhouse. I agree with the logic of this poem. Few people are real. Hiding behind fear of words and doing the right things. I did like the ending to the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like the poem. Good to be honest and strong. Don't follow the cattle to the slaughterhouse. I agree with the logic of this poem. Few people are real. Hiding behind fear of words and doing the right things. I did like the ending to the outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

419 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012

Author

Mind Giant
Mind Giant

Miami, FL



About
This will be my very first attempt to actually try to write about me on the about me section. I hate to assume anything, but I am a habitual educated guesser. Everyone on this site loves to write for .. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Story by Mind Giant


just words just words

A Story by Mind Giant





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5