The Beginning of Time

The Beginning of Time

A Story by Mip/John K. Brierley
"

This is the story of how the unimensions began, why everything's what it is, and how other dimensions happened.

"
This story explains the background of the unimensions. That's basically it. How the unimensions came to be what it is today. This story will be written extremely different than my usual writing cause I plan to use it in my first book as the religious story of how they know the god the unimensions mainly worship is a fake. How's it religious Mip, cause I say it is, that's why. Alright, let's do it, change your eye setting to read and begin.
The unimensions in the beginning was heaven as we know it cause that's how it always will be from now to the end of time. But its true name has been lost to time. There were three immortals, the eight elements, each element split into three aspects, and three different races in the beginning. 
There was The Alchemist, a man who was always focusing on his experiments and cared for only that. There was The Magician, a beautiful woman who was always out, saying hello to her fellow man and woman, and her skill in magic is still unmatched. And there was Destiny, the recorder of the unimensions, always recording its important events and recording the lives of the people in the unimensions that will or have caused important events to happen. How he does it, no one knows. He was rarely seen and barely known by the other immortals.
There are the angels, a fine race of righteous winged men and women, who lived happily alongside the devils, mischievous and tricksters, but very intelligent, known to help The Alchemist often in his work. Finally, there are the savage, cruel demons. Unintelligent and angry, they often try to kill the people of this heaven, but always fail, because of their stupidity in the face of intelligence such as The Alchemist, whose inventions would lead away the demons back to their home underground.
The Magician was happy, but lonely. She was in love with The Alchemist, but her charm would not distract him from his work. The Alchemist himself, engrossed in his work so, he never knew she was there or why sometimes he would have an unexplained feeling at night when he was going to bed for the few hours he allowed himself sleep.
One day when The Magician visited The Alchemist, she noticed he would always have to reset one of his machines. She made sure he was watching when she worked her magic on the machine to keep it on and to not have to be reset.
That was the first time The Alchemist looked at her. He thanked her, then went back to his work. From the on, she was determined to hear him thank her again and many times after, she began to improve his work with her magic. It would be a year before he would thank her again. It would be two years before he spoke a sentence to her. That sentence was "Why are you helping me?"
Her reply was "Because I'm in love with a fool who couldn't see the stars if he wanted to."
He had no idea what she meant and went back to work. The next day The Magician didn't come to see The Alchemist. He became worried and asked one of his lab partners to take him to her home so he could ask her to help him and to find out what is wrong.
Not even Destiny knows what happened that day. All he knew was that The Magician was pregnant with twins.
The twins would be exact opposites. The first, named Jehovah, had blue eyes and white hair, and preferred the company of the strict and stern angels, and despised the devils. While the second, named Lucifer, had red eyes and black hair, and preferred the company of the devils and the more relaxed angels, who would often play in the devils games.
The brothers would argue often, but while Lucifer loved his brother, the same couldn't be said for Jehovah. In the years to come they would both have children. Jehovah told his son, Adam, to never talk to the devils. Lucifer told his daughter, Lilith, to be nice to everyone she met. The two would meet the first time when Adam is 11 and Lilith is 9.
Lilith was in a part of the angel side of heaven sitting on a bench, arguing with some of Adam's angel friends about morals. They were arguing so fiercely each side could've melted ice. Adam, agreeing with Lilith but not wanting to get in trouble with his father, told his friends to come with him. Later, they would talk in the devil's side of heaven. Adam himself walked there to apologize about his friends. They would meet several times in the future.
Three years passed. Adam had just met Lilith's father for the first time, as Jehovah refused to see his brother when he turned 18 and made his home in the angel's court section. Lucifer was saddened by this, but made his home in the devil's playground area. Meeting Adam, he immediately realized who he was and asked if his father knew. He of course did not, for he would've forbidden his son to ever see Lilith again. Lucifer decided that he would see how far their friendship went, and let that decide whether he should try talking to his brother again.
Ten years passed. Adam and Lilith had fallen in love and had a child together. The child was a boy and his name was Judas. Only Lucifer knew, and when the baby was one year and had developed into the first human mortal to ever be born at the time, Lucifer decided it was time to tell Jehovah what had happened. Adam and Lilith agreed, but Adam had asked if he could be the one to tell his father. Lucifer agreed, and that was the beginning of the end of this heavenly age.
When Jehovah found out, the first thing he did was throw his son out of his home. His hatred had spread throughout the angel populace and a war began. 
Jehovah had constructed a spell to create a device that had the power of creation itself. To make it, he had to make several sacrifices and mix the blood and power of the sacrifices into demon skin. The sacrifices were the elements fire, wind, thunder, and light, all of their aspects of course, and his own father, The Alchemist. What came out was a white leather glove. That day he became a god.
The war was won in 7 days without anyone knowing of Jehovah's new power. Jehovah had created a device to control the demons and use them as weapons against the devils and rebel angels. The Magician knew what her son had done and had found a way to counter it. She would sacrifice herself and the last of the elements to make the power of destruction. Her son Lucifer would use this power to end his brother's tyranny. The spell worked. What came out was a black leather glove. The opposite of creation. But it wasn't enough to beat creation. It never was. 
Lucifer had made sure Adam and Lilith had escaped with their baby. But Jehovah found them. He killed them both and used the baby for an experiment. His experiment was to create more of his kind to use as slaves. After that, he would use demon skin to bind them with dead angels to create Holy Demons. Humans with the powers of angels. But one day something went wrong. One day a dead devil had taken the place of an angel. The human knew what would happened and ran. With the devil helping him get away, he lived.
Jehovah would tell his Holy Demons to go after the Sin Angel, as he called the runaway. The human, whose name was Balan. He decided he would call himself a Sin Angel, and hoped others would do the same, cause he liked the name. It spoke poetic justice, to kill his twisted soldiers while being a Sin Angel. He would eventually learn how to make more Sin Angels. Eventually, the Sin Angels would kill off the angels, but they couldn't beat the endless numbers of the Holy Demons. They left and hid.
Jehovah would create copies of angels, who weren't as powerful as the originals but still more powerful than the Holy Demons. Jehovah would begin to create other planets and other dimensions when his first dimension had no more room for another planet, experimenting with humans, creating other races, creating planets that are nearly impossible to survive on and watch humans try to do so when they grow on their own planet to the point of over-population. The Sin Angels would hide in these worlds.
There were even dimensions already made for Jehovah to use. he would discover there to be three ways of how a dimension is created. The first being artificially. The second being that when a dimension grows to a certain point, it splits like a cell does when it has grown too large. And three, by important events that can go two different ways.
What happened next can be told through the reading of books, any book, they are all true in the end, in one dimension or another.
Mip's stuff to be said: I borrowed number three of the ways that a dimension from Diana Wynn Jones cause it just makes sense, doesn't it? But you might just say you're a ripoff, this story is so freaking ridiculous, I hope you burn in hell and crap like that. I don't care. Not my fault you're so close-minded you can't enjoy a good story.

© 2013 Mip/John K. Brierley


Author's Note

Mip/John K. Brierley
If you're gonna give me a zero because of all the relations to religions and you hate how I may have insulted them, don't post it on here, plague my email with hate mail. It is [email protected] cause I have an android and hotmail just became ridiculous. Have a nice day.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013
Tags: Unimensions, Magic

Author

Mip/John K. Brierley
Mip/John K. Brierley

Deadville, IL



About
I'm a writer with big ideas and no motivation to put them down. Hopefully you don't mind younger me's writing cause compared to current me's, it's ramen noodles. more..

Writing