The False Devil

The False Devil

A Story by Mip/John K. Brierley
"

A gist of a detectives beginnings.

"
My name is Lucius Dehevial. This is just a gist of a story I'm being paid to tell. It's the story of how I came to be who I am today.
My parents worshipped demons and black magic. They decided to sacrifice themselves to give me the ability to do black magic. I have a mark on my left shoulder of two devils worshipping a child. Only other black magic users can see it.
I was known as the false Antichrist. My parents wanted me to be it, I know that.
I used this to my advantage by pretending to be the devil. I proved it to the less intelligent students by selling bits of a kids soul in exchange for answers to a test.
I was also known for having a silver tongue till I proved it golden. I was seduced by a 16 year old girl. Though I lied and said it was the other way around.
I had friends, though I called them hounds cause they were part of that wolfpack movement. Tails and contacts don't work for me. I prefer black and red clothes and my normal red eyes even though I'm not albino. I also have black hair.
One of the hounds was a child friend.
She was pretty when she was 15. She cheated on her boyfriend with me and was planning on breaking up with him. She was the only one to know the true me.
She was killed by her boyfriend in the name of black magic.
I didn't think this at first, especially when he helped find the killer.
He probably would've gotten away with it if he wasn't careless and let me see his own mark.
The mark of the faithless. A heart broken in half with the left black as night and the right stabbed with a knife.
I confronted him at her grave. We fought, I won. He cursed me when he died to become a demon.
I got the cure but by the time I got it I had grown bat wings and my left arm was covered in black stone.
I would've become a gargoyle.
I see the hounds from time to time, them managing to become werewolves by a native werewolf teaching them amazingly enough.
I became a detective, being hired throughout the unimensions cause I was better than most.
Though I still get $30 an hour and $200 a day.

© 2013 Mip/John K. Brierley


Author's Note

Mip/John K. Brierley
Rate away! I apologize about no double spacing, this phone is evil.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on August 28, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013
Tags: Unimensions, Lucius Dehaviel

Author

Mip/John K. Brierley
Mip/John K. Brierley

Deadville, IL



About
I'm a writer with big ideas and no motivation to put them down. Hopefully you don't mind younger me's writing cause compared to current me's, it's ramen noodles. more..

Writing