Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 1

Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 1

A Chapter by icefairy88

America’s next top model is….


“Oh god, Elise, i’m gonna die if it isn’t Whitney!” I croaked. Reality television always got the best of my emotions.


Elise rolled her eyes at me.


WHITNEY!!!


“AHHH!!!” We both shouted ecstatically. This is why we were best friends. We ALWAYS watched the same shows together, and generally did pretty much everything together. We have been inseparable ever since we found out that we had both liked the same music and tv shows.


After the excitedness had worn out of both of us, we sunk back into the couch.


“So, Addie, my mom got us tickets to see the play that’s at school. I heard its Romeo and Juliet this year…I wonder who’s playing Romeo!” Elise said slyly. It was safe to say, she was boy crazy.


“You know I don’t want a relationship right now. I’m too busy with school. We have to make senior year count, we can’t just throw it away. That’s like throwing away our future.

“Always thinking about your future…why can’t you just live a little? What if Mr. Right comes along. Are you just gonna pass him up?”


“I doubt “Mr. Right” is going to just come knocking at my door, Elise.” I said with a sigh.


“Yeah well, you never know. So do you want to go see the play or what? I won’t gawk over the guys, I promise.” Elise said with a smile. I knew she probably would end up doing it anyways, but the plays at school meant a lot to her, so I said yes. I’m definitely not looking forward to it, though. All of the girls at school go to them, and then flirt with all the guys afterwards. Why would I want to put myself through that?


“Yay! But my mom just texted me, and she’s gonna be home soon. She wants me to be there, so I gotta go. See you this weekend!” Elise said as she left.


I walked up the stairs and decided to jump in the shower before heading to bed. Tomorrow was Monday, and I needed all the sleep I could get. After I scrubbed myself clean, I got dressed and started drying my hair when my phone buzzed.


I miss you. -Derek


Derek? Why was he texting me? I decided to just ignore it. I had finally gotten over him after a tough break up. I found out he had been cheating on me pretty much our whole relationship, f*****g jerk. Yet another reason why I didn’t feel the need to have a boyfriend right now. I tried to forget about the text as I nodded off to sleep.

 



© 2012 icefairy88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Part of me see's this as something that happen, rather than just a plot, which makes it more honest and worth reading.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: Foreign, love, affair, teen, romance, school