Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 3

Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 3

A Chapter by icefairy88

I rolled out of bed, sweating, my hair stuck to my forehead and neck. I faintly remember my dream I had just woken up from.  I had run into accent boy at the mall again, and right when we were finally hitting it off, Derek shows up out of nowhere and attacks him. I didn’t get to find out what happened next because my alarm went off, and it was 7:25. 7:25?! I quickly ran downstairs, only to find an empty house. Mom had already left for work, I suppose. I rushed to get ready in time, and Elise picked me up. When I got in the car, I remembered that I hadn’t told her about me meeting accent boy. I had to admit, I felt bad for keeping this from her. I know she would have told me if she met a guy, but I reassured myself I would tell her eventually. We got to school and it went by pretty fast, thankfully. The weekend was officially here when the last bell rang, signaling the end of school. I met up with Elise and we headed to my house.


“So, are you excited for the play tomorrow?  I am!” She said, clearly wanting the day to arrive sooner.


“I guess…” I said, trying not to sound too bored with the subject. We ordered pizza and watched movies together for the night, falling asleep around midnight.


Eventually, the morning spilled through the windows, and I woke up to find Elise eating poptarts and watching Spongebob.


“Morning, sleepyhead!” She beamed. I still didn’t know how she was always so awake in the mornings.


“Mmmmhh..morning..” I grunted, getting up to get a drink.


“So I was thinking we should get there around 4 to get good seats. What do you think?” She asked.


“Yeah, sounds good.” It was noon, so we had at least a couple hours before we had to start getting ready.


 We spent those hours sitting around lazily, watching tv and surfing the web. Elise was on facebook, stalking cute guys when she gasped.


“Oh my god, Addie, come look! He’s gorgeous.” She sighed, and I walked over to the computer.


My heart skipped a beat when I saw who she had stumbled upon.


It was none other than accent boy.


“Well, do you agree or do you agree?!” She said, making me laugh nervously.


“Yeah, um, if you’re into that kind of thing..” I trailed off. I didn’t want to seem suspicious.


“I swear, you have the weirdest taste in guys. This one right here is definitely off the charts. The things I would do to him…” She sighed again.


I just rolled my eyes at her and continued getting ready for the play.


3:30 came around and Elise and I headed for the play. We looked pretty good, I had to admit. Elise was wearing a white tank with sparkly embellishments on the neckline, shorts, a black basket weave belt, and white wedges with flower print inside. I was wearing a tube dress with flower print, a white belt and that had a brown bow on it. My shoes were white sandals. Both of our hair was in waves, and we had a little bit of makeup on. Feeling great and surprisingly confident, we headed for the play. When we arrived, we were greeted (I use that term loosely) by all of the school w****s. Short skirts that you could see their butts in, tight tops that showed their bras, and high heels. Everywhere.


“This is why I hate the school plays!” I whispered to Elise. She just shot me a “you’ll get over it” look and we headed for the auditorium. It wasn’t as crowded as we anticipated it would be, so we got a fairly decent seat in the first couple of rows. Eventually the lights dimmed, signaling the start of the play, Romeo and Juliet.

 

Elise’s outfit: 

Addie’s outfit:



© 2012 icefairy88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: Foreign, love, affair, teen, romance, school