Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 6

Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 6

A Chapter by icefairy88

I choked on my breath, trying to not seem so shocked when I saw him.


“Hey, do you mind if I sit here?” He asked. I was actually glad that I overheard his name, so I can stop calling him Accent boy.


“Nah I don’t mind, it’s not like that seats taken or anything!” I laughed nervously.


“Yeah I didn’t think so...” He said with a smile. “So what brings a girl like yourself to the principal’s office? You look like you wouldn’t dream of hurting a fly!”


“Well, I actually don’t know yet. I just got called down here during my class. I guess I’ll find out soon, though. What about yourself?”


“Just a little mix up, that’s all.” He brushed off. He gave me a quizzical look before glancing off behind me.


“You know, you look kind of familiar. Have I seen you before?” He asked. Oh, crap. Crap crap crap. Do I say yes, and explain how I came into the store a few days ago? I acted like an idiot In there! Or should I lie? I think it’s best if we get off to a good start…


“Um, not that I know of. but hey, It is a small town. I guess you never really know.” Phew. That should settle it.


“Yeah, you’re right. Must have been someone else. Oh, but excuse me, I didn’t even introduce myself! I’m Nikolai. And you are?” He asked.


“Addie.  Like Eddie, with an “A”. ….What did I just say?


“Excuse me, Addie? The principal would like to have a word with you now.” The secretary said.


“Have fun In there…” Nikolai added with a wink.


I walked into the principal’s office, not knowing what I would be getting myself into.

 

*Nikolai’s POV*


I knew what she was going to have to do, and I chuckled. Her? Out of anyone he could pick, he chose her. She just seems so…nice. I figured he would have picked someone with a bit more of a backbone. I mean really, I winked at her and I swear she could have fainted on the spot. All that was running through my mind was, this is going to be fun. 



© 2012 icefairy88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry about not updating in a while, my computer wasn't working, but its fine now. Ill be writing shortly. I'm glad you like it so far and i'll definetly identify his accent. thank you so much :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I want more! And it'd be nice if you identified the accent that Nikolai has. He sounds amazingly HOT! The story is very nice. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: Foreign, love, affair, teen, romance, school