Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Caitlyn M
"

Garnet goes out alone for a nice dinner, where he runs into Adelaide. However, Garnet thinks she's human.

"
The menu. My eyes dart around the menu. I decide on ordering a nice cheeseburger, and their golden steak fries. I take a sip of my root beer. It's a quiet night around the cafe. It's actually very uncomfortable, I'm the only person in here on a Friday night. Then someone walks into the cafe. I could smell the person's scent. Smells like lemon. I decide to glance up.

The woman walks with such confidence. Her red hair bouncing with her walk. I realize I'm gaping at her. She's taken me off guard. I cannot smell any creature scent on her, so she must be human. Maybe she can be my mate. I can't just walk up to her, I'll have to wait until she gets up to leave. She made eye contact with me. Her eyes as green as grass, with a slight tint of blue on the outside. Her eyelashes long and luscious. 

I ate my food, checking my phone to see if someone from the pack texted me. I did text my omega, about the girl I found. I don't mean to be creepy, I genuinely need to find my mate, I'm past normal marrying age.


© 2017 Caitlyn M


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on October 4, 2017
Last Updated on October 4, 2017
Tags: Witch, werewolf, witch and werewolf romance, romance, mate, werewolf pack, alpha, supernatural


Author

Caitlyn M
Caitlyn M

WI



About
I'm a cheerleader, a marching band, a band geek, I love writing and reading. I also like to sing, and play sims games(3 &4) more..

Writing