The Westside n suburbans

The Westside n suburbans

A Story by Ingrid
"

There was a Story about two families along with a story behind the two family reveries

"

 

 

 

   The Westside n suburbans

                       By Ingrid

Based on a love story

chapter 1

 

It was a typical, your average gangster mafia and hard working family living together amongst the same neighborhood, but on the other side of town which they label as shy town; Oklahoma there was no trouble to be involved in their neighborhood whatsoever and the other side that lived on the Westside of shy town; Oklahoma. Was a small city known as cruise town; Oklahoma, which would soon someday collide amongst each other in the same hood of Beverly springs, New Jersey; Oklahoma only to try to reside their differences between them and a small problem regarding to both rivalries kin that needed to be resolved quickly thanks to the kids of the two family rivalries Michel and Olivia..

Olivia Bronx who came from an all American Black family who loved hip-hop; rap gospel music; Especially day time television, let’s not forget even church on almost every Sunday. This family could never really hate anything; But the only thing that her family despises let’s be real most of all is they despised anything that had to do with Italia all because Olivia’s father Rodney Jerome Bronx had an issue as a small child, growing up with Italians because when Rodney was a child he witness his father Ben Bronx being brutally beaten up in a town alley. By a group of illegal Italians, whom worked as a gangster mafia drug affair posse on 55th Bronx Avenue; west of cruise town; Oklahoma who was lefted for dead cause no one wanted to tell what happened to his father on that fateful night which scarred Rodney for life.

As for Michel Lombardi he grew up in a different sense of nature loving people of different descents, only because he was half raised to do so. Since his parents were divorced and he lived most of the time with his mother Carla Vambroso who wasn’t racists at all cause she was a good Christian women. As for Michel’s father Horace Lombardi he wasn’t Christian, and he wasn’t having it dating outside his family’s culture his words were to Michel were “you either do it right or the Italiano way” and Michel chose neither cause he believed there is no other way then to do it his way. Plus while Michel was being brought up as a young man of the age of eighteen his mother Carla Vambroso always told him he had another half to his family; his father thought it was nonsense but she always, kept it away from her husband at the time they were married cause she didn’t want her feelings hurt by it. When Carla was alone with Michel she use to tell him that, there was another side to him only because she was  raised by a black women named Berta who took her in when she was just an infant. Only because her real mother was friends with the women whom raised her and she asked her for her friend Berta to take her daughter in at the time because Carla's real mother was dying of an illness and her life was at real sham of trouble, more than likely she was struggling with her life and only wanted the best for her daughter at life.

 

To be continued..

 

 

 

© 2013 Ingrid


Author's Note

Ingrid
So.. readers, let me know what you think so far of my story if their should be a chapter2 ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013
Tags: Suburbans

Author

Ingrid
Ingrid

MO



About
I am eighteen, I've suddenly just stepped into the great wonders of how life works and trying to simply enjoy my youthfulness and mingle more! For my sake of shyness of being an insider more..

Writing