Chapter 1 : Pain!

Chapter 1 : Pain!

A Chapter by MissSkyeGaisha
"

Can You Feel it?

"

     Pain Chapter 1

 

 

 

 

     Most teens dont have the life

 

 

My life was perfect. My mom was perfect. My dad he was perfect. Everything just fell into place. My mom was the stay at home type and my dad he was a construction worker. My mom was the brain and my dad was the fun.

They always smiled,which made feel all warm inside and I was their little "Scene kid from heaven." We fit into eachothers lives perfectly and I never wanted that to end.

It was my Junior year in highschool and I was pretty busy, making plans with friends, drama club,choir, and an occassional cheerleading.  My parents just sort of drifted out my schedule as I got older, but it still felt so perfect. I must have been daydreaming because Mr. Sanchez my english teacher was yelling my name. " Sarah Lindsey, you answer me this instance. " he yelled. " Oh sorry Mr. Sanchez I got lost for a second." I replied casually.He turned back around and started explaing grammar errors and stuff so I Pulled out my notebook and pretended like I was taking notes.The bell rang and I hurried out of class. The school day was finally over and I couldnt wait to see mom, to tell her the news about my "A" I got on my math exam. I pulled out my ipod and started walking home. I saw smoke coming from my house as I got near. It was strange,but I thought Maybe it was the fireplace. So I kept my pace. As I got nearer I noticed this was no ordinary smoke. It was a Fire! I ran as fast as I could to the door. I scanned the room to find my mother and there she was shot three times, Laying there motionless. I fell to my knees feeling nautious. Then I saw my dad barely hanging on to life, so I rushed to his side. He stared up at me and then right then, right there he died in my arms. I fell beside him crying like a four year old who lost a puppy.But this was more than a puppy it was my own Family.



© 2010 MissSkyeGaisha


Author's Note

MissSkyeGaisha
ignore grammar, please rate and comment thanks:D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Overall I just think that the piece was just so fast pace. I would have loved to read more of an introduction into the main character. I felt that you could have described Sarah's feelings a little bit more. There's just so much you could with this idea!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Overall I just think that the piece was just so fast pace. I would have loved to read more of an introduction into the main character. I felt that you could have described Sarah's feelings a little bit more. There's just so much you could with this idea!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thanks @lonikay

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love it so far. ^.^
Keep updating it!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

577 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2010
Last Updated on March 21, 2010
Tags: pain, chapter1, family, love, lost, heartship


Author

MissSkyeGaisha
MissSkyeGaisha

The World ;), NY



About
I love To Write Novels and Short Stories n I love twitter n facebook My name Is Keturah but i Go By Keke or Miss Skye or just plain Skye because i love blue and the sky is blue so why not Skye? Im a v.. more..

Writing