Chapter 3 : I Think I'm In Love <3

Chapter 3 : I Think I'm In Love <3

A Chapter by MissSkyeGaisha
"

Is it Love or the Caffeine?

"

emo-love.jpg emo love image by chazzums_x chapter 3

 I think Im in Love <3

by:MissSkyeGaisha     

 

 

Two weeks had pass since I met Skyler at the park. He is every where I go. I admit he has grown on me a little. Okay! Maybe he has grown on me a lot. It was my second week of school everyone fell for the new girl with blond hair and blue eyes,but I was not that girl. I Had White hair with light blue streaks and it was always teased to the max. My eyes were green like a forest of trees and I was a twig. No curves, Just skin and bones. Skyler had medium black hair that came in a swoop across his face, he had a pretty nice built, and he wasn't emo,he was Skater. I sat down in my first period ready for a long lecture about algebraic equations from Mrs.Aundrea. "Hey chick, do you mind moving your big head." someone yelled behind me. I turned around to see Brianna "The Most Biggest Biotch I had ever met in a million years". " Oh im so sorry my queen B." I said sarcastically. She made a face and so did I .  Later at lunch ,Miss Brianna thought it would be funny to push my tray on the ground. "What the Hell?" I snapped. " Look at the little mistake, I bet your parents cry theirselves to sleep knowing that they have the worst daughter in the world." she smirked. "Dont you dare mention my parents in your dirty mouth." I puched her square in the jaw and ran out the door. I ran straight to the park. I sat on the bench and laid down. Everything replayed in my head. Me running home to find my mother dead and watching my father die in my arms. It all came back I had to fight pain with pain, so I reached in purse and grabbed my compact mirror and I stomped it until I got a big enough piece to hold. I began to cut until finally. ---BlackOut---- "Sara!" I new that voice from anywhere it was Skyler he sounded worried.I opened my eyes, he took off his shirt and put it firmly on my arm which was now bleeding harshly. "Listen  Sar, I care about you, you got to promise me you will never do this again, you hear?" he sounded stern. " I cant keep that promise." I heard myself say." Promise me!" he screamed. I nodded in agreement. He picked me up wedding style and after that I fell asleep.

*5 hours later* 

Gosh! My head was killing me. I looked up and saw Skyler sitting on the floor next to my bed.

" What are you doing here?" I asked. " I wanted to wait and see if  you were okay, so I told your aunt that you were sick, and that----" I stopped him. " I get it, by the way you talk way to much." I giggled. He got up and started to tickle me. I laughed so hard I almost cried. He sat back down and we started to talk. We talked about our interest and boy did we have a load of stuff in common. I remeber dozing off thinking ,I think Im in Love <3

 

 

Thanks for reading I love you for reading this :D

 

 



© 2010 MissSkyeGaisha


Author's Note

MissSkyeGaisha
excuse this one for being so random lol and excuse grammar and excuse the cursing "Biotch isnt really a curseword but okay and hell There was noting else that could fill those spaces so sorry:D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yeah most peple are like inside the box thinkers with hair and stuff lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ohh I love this writing! It's the kinda love I want. I also like that I'm not the only writer who likes to write people with white hair when they are in their teens.. heh I was afraid to put them up now I can! Anyways love it!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2010
Last Updated on March 21, 2010


Author

MissSkyeGaisha
MissSkyeGaisha

The World ;), NY



About
I love To Write Novels and Short Stories n I love twitter n facebook My name Is Keturah but i Go By Keke or Miss Skye or just plain Skye because i love blue and the sky is blue so why not Skye? Im a v.. more..

Writing