Chapter 7 : Build Up

Chapter 7 : Build Up

A Chapter by MissSkyeGaisha
"

Sarah learned that in order to get better you have to knock yourself down to build up.

"

Chapter 7: Build Up

I thought being home would

close the emptyness but it didnt. And I couldnt figure out why.  

I thought maybe I was looking at things all the wrong way.I        thought as soon as I got back everything would go back to normal, but that wasnt the case. How come everyone was being so nice? Was it because I had ran away from home and they all felt bad? Or was it like Skyler said they loved me?

 

 

  Those questions are what kept

me up every night until I got too exuasted to stay awake any longer. I tossed and turned that night still thinking,still letting my mind wonder. I slowly drifted away into the still night.

 

 

That next morning was the worst  

My Head was Throbbing and I felt nausiated. I told Aunt Jessi and she told me to stay home today. So ofcourse I did. later that  afternoon I was starting to feel better so I went for a walk down to the park. The Park reminded meof so many things. Like my park back home,the fire,Skyler,and just everything that I basically lived to for. I saw Skyler walking home from school  he looked so peaceful and beutiful in his own little way.  I smiled at the thought that a few months ago I had just met him and was pushing him away.Now He is my night and shining armor. Right?

 

 

"Hey Skyler? "

"Yeah?" I paused for a second, I didnt know how to phrase the   question or even if I shoulf say it. "Do you think Im a bad  person?" He smiled,then he frowned. "Well Sarah, Honey,erm... your not a bad person but your not an angel either.Your not just right either.Your kinda Twisted in a good/bad way.Do you get me?" he seemed confused. "So I need help basically?" I felt heart sick, I couldnt beileve what I was hearing,but it was the truth and I couldnt ignore the truth. "Yuh have to knock your walls down and then you have to build them up again.The right way." he said. I must have looked puzzled cause he replied," Listen Sar, You have to forgive,forget,love,be blessed. I had to do it. And I think  it might be your turn if your ready.Are you ready?" he asked. I had to pause for a moment. "Yes. I want to move  forward not backward." I felt like now I knew why i was so bitter and stressed. It was because I was shutting down everyone around me. I was forgeting to love and forgive. I was so trapped in my parents death,that I let it take over my life. I couldnt Let this Happen It was Time To Build Up.

 



© 2010 MissSkyeGaisha


Author's Note

MissSkyeGaisha
Ignore Grammar, i think this is the best chapter so far becauseI took a lot of you guys tips and incorpoorated them into this one chapter so hopefully it will be better then the past 6 :) Enjoy! Any suggestions Please dont Be afraid to say :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

479 Views
Added on April 12, 2010
Last Updated on April 12, 2010
Tags: break even, build, up, romance, lessons, heart, lost, welcome, everyone, chapter, 7, stories


Author

MissSkyeGaisha
MissSkyeGaisha

The World ;), NY



About
I love To Write Novels and Short Stories n I love twitter n facebook My name Is Keturah but i Go By Keke or Miss Skye or just plain Skye because i love blue and the sky is blue so why not Skye? Im a v.. more..

Writing