Chapter 4 of Shadows

Chapter 4 of Shadows

A Chapter by MissSkyeGaisha
"

What does this scary spirit want with Mikayla and Sarah? Can they help him? Can they even Help themselves?

"

Chapter 4

Of Shadows:"For the First Time In My Life Im actually Scared."

_____________________________________________

I stared back at the dark spirit with fear and determination. "What do you mean I dont belong here?" I asked. His head spiraled in a circular motion ,moving back and forth quickly.  I quickly tried to move but was unable to. I felt paralyzed. Sarah was terrified it showed in her whole facial expression. I quickly tried to coax her." Dont be afraid of him he's  just a big bully!" I spat. "A Bully?" he spat back. "Yeah a Bully." Sarah piped in, still shaking. " You dont belong here." he screamed.

 

"What do you mean." I said sternly. " You were dead." he replied before leaving. A gust of wind went through the area like an hurricane. "Wow." Sarah whispered. I nodded and got up. Brushing my pants off I headed towards the car.  Sarah was hesitant but she followed. The car was completly silent the whole ride home. I dropped Sarah off and headd back. I was kind of cautious about being alone afterthe incident but we had school the next day so no chance of sleepovers. I ran in the house at full speed almost knocking my mother over,"Hey slow down there Mikayla!"she yelled as I raced up the stairs.

 

I know this may sound stupet but for the first time in my life I was actually scared. And Of some dead thing that had some serious issues.

 

For the next few days I didnt see it. He never came back. I was kind of on edge just waiting. Waiting for something to happen! I could feel the intensity every time Sarah and I walked home. Like something was watching but stayd far back. I dont know what this thing was But what ever it was! Was out to get me and Sarah!

 

 

To be contd* Coming Up The Battle Of dead and Living Chapter 5 :)



© 2010 MissSkyeGaisha


Author's Note

MissSkyeGaisha
Sorry for the long wait. Been really busy and its finally summer. Thanks for the reviews on my previous chapters :) And Thanks to all the viewers who love thisbook in progress lol :) Much Love ------Skye xoxo

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

481 Views
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on June 14, 2010
Tags: adventure, mystery, suspense, ghost, whisperer, horror, comedy, shadows, chapter, book, drama


Author

MissSkyeGaisha
MissSkyeGaisha

The World ;), NY



About
I love To Write Novels and Short Stories n I love twitter n facebook My name Is Keturah but i Go By Keke or Miss Skye or just plain Skye because i love blue and the sky is blue so why not Skye? Im a v.. more..

Writing