YOU WILL BE FREE !!

YOU WILL BE FREE !!

A Story by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

They need you today. Tomorrow you will need them. BUT the question is You will find them or not ?

"

 

To live with a clear conscience!

 

 

I woke up in the morning, and when I drink my coffee I open the first page in the newspaper, attracted by the title named "lost their children .. women .. children .. their men." And put my coffee on the table when I read the entire article. Then my tears fell on the newspaper.

 

Talk with myself " How can I sleep? How can I eat? How can I smile ? Can I call myself a human now and you how do you call yourself human? How do you see the blood of their children! How can you live a happy and when asked for help did not do anything to help them!. Get up, these people today, your time tomorrow.

 

Palestine, Syria, Egypt... do I have to say the names of most countries of the world? What happened to our human rights?. Generations die and who is the God wrote for him to complete his life want to die today. Do you know why? Because no father, no mother, no son to wipe away his tears. They get scared a lot. They feel alone a lot. How this person live without an identity and without a country.

 

Every day millions of people die. Stop talking without do. Stop laughing these people die. Get up to do something for them . They need your help. The tears does not change anything. They cried a lot and nothing change. This needs to justice and strength. Never will not be achieved if you spoke only!

 

Determination, persistence, hope " From here to start ". I want to do something for them. They are my brothers, they are my sisters, there are my family. I know you do not mean to be silent. How that' difficult to see that! Moved, how you can to be silent! And your these humans die!!. They want to go home to live safely with their family. Is this going to happen?

 

Yes, you can do that. Do not show your fears. Just keep your head high. Your deep in your heart you never have any doubt. If your conscience is alive right now. Just do something that you can before it comes your time. Because your soul will always be free. Just do to say for them " YOU WILL BE FREE! "

© 2013 Mo0onlight_UAE


Author's Note

Mo0onlight_UAE
Hurting our hearts, crying our eyes, closing our eyes..!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This shows great pathos. I feel for you. But are any of us really free? I love the way you say our souls are free. But us poor humans often make more problems than we solve, don't you think?
Keep writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

I'm with you on this, but we must make hope in our souls. No matter how much it hurts us but tomorro.. read more
This is a strong article. I can feel your pain as you love your brothers and sisters around the world. They are suffering and you want to do something.

We should all do what we can, help the people around us who are suffering through the same conditions. We may or may not be able to help the people from around the world but we can pray, share and give charity. Writing also organize your thoughts on what to do, you can brainstorm ideas on how to help others one by one.

Keep up the great work! Your words speaks to the world and your emotions show how much you care.

I pray that may Allāh ﷻ protect the beautiful hearts around the world. Protect our brothers and sisters who are suffering and keep help. May Allāh ﷻ give strength to our Ummah to be strong and help each other like we once used to be strong. May this prayer be accepted! Amīn!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

First, Thank you so much for these words.
Second, I wish all people have a free life. "FREEDOM.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 31, 2013

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing