Wake up, they need you

Wake up, they need you

A Poem by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

The world is in danger. We are asleep. We must open our eyes and move to make peace.

"

Are you human? ..  I hope so

Do you know the meaning of humanity !!!

You say yes !! ...

 

How!!

 

How you see these people dying and you're hurting for a moment and then laugh and fun with your friends and our family !!!

 

Stand up.. Open your eyes! Open you heart!

How can you sleep!! How can you smile! How and how and how!!

Remember they died today in this way, you are going to die tomorrow easiest this way!! 

 

Their dream is lost, children deported, and their mother cried on her children until she died!! Wallah If you are really a human you did before you speak ..

 

Is your smile remains on your face now!!

 

That's enough If you felt them and at the same time you did something for them!

 

Today they are dying because of the injustice :( .. tomorrow you !

 

Stand up first to do then to say your words proudly!!

 

Do not make these government and the presidency and they do not know the meaning of humanity!!

 

Mark your hands to do good and clear evil .. Yes, you are able to do so .. Even if I did something simple to build a good tree.

 

Stand up ... Lift your head... you are cry!! 

you can build a good tree to become a world of good trees.. You can do it ... Then you will live and you're proud of yourself.

 

© 2013 Mo0onlight_UAE


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Those that live in war torn nations can easily relate to this inhumane treatment that is so often imposed upon their citizens in the name of research I couldn't even imagine what they have gone through and you shared a strong message and appeal about this thumbs up

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great job, writing in English. Strong emotion here. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Those that live in war torn nations can easily relate to this inhumane treatment that is so often imposed upon their citizens in the name of research I couldn't even imagine what they have gone through and you shared a strong message and appeal about this thumbs up

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a cry for justice and hope in a world so cold and dark. very good write, reminds me of this great Caribbean poet Martin Carter. He was a revolutionary poet. Enjoyed reading :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Every word make me happy .. Thanks you so much :)
The english is still a bit broken, but I don't think that matters. It seems to add to your voice. Your message is clear, and,sadly too true. I hope we will soon all start to grow our trees into healthy trees!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

I hope too .. Thanks for your comment :)
A great message with positive thoughts........yes, let us each do our part to reach out to others!! The world would be a better place for all of us if we would each do one kind act to help another!
I like the idea of each of us doing our part to build a good tree!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

I think you have a very wonderful heart. Your words encouraged me a lot. Lets go together :)
Sheila Kline

10 Years Ago

Oh yes............it takes only one branch to be the foundation for others!!
Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Will come this one NOW. We will wait, they will stand up soon :)
A poem of great positivism. Thank you for sharing...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Thank you. I'm glad about your feedback.
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2013
Last Updated on September 13, 2013

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing