Behind every smile

Behind every smile

A Story by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

Not all of the smiles, are happier.

"

 

 

 

Sometimes, you feel that you go to a remote place, but you are in fact did not move from where you are, but your mind is busy. I mean you think about one thing or many things. Yeah you sit with your friends or your family, but where is your mind?. " I do not know, I thinking about many things! Not one thing." you always answer who asks you " what do you think?.. Or.. where is your mind? ".

Not everyone always smiling or laughing is truly happy. These people who are always smiling more people are suffering but inside their self. Do not think they live without feelings. No, they have the white heart, feelings and sensations, but always smiling  because they do not want to feel their people about them and feel sad. These people who smiling more, easy to hurt them. They are the same architecture when you want to have a lot of floors and flooring then thrown down. They grieve much, crying so much and think much, but inside them. Pay attention, do not hurt their feelings if you did that and they cried, make sure that they endured a lot and carried their patience. Also they love you so much. If they do not love you, will not cry over about your words.

They love so much so they can not forget the loved ones . Moreover, these people always feeling that, it's hard to hate someone. So they are always thinking about the people. You always see them busy thinking about something you do not know. They always trying to make people happy. They do not like to see any body sad.

Who's read my writings, I just want to tell you that, if you see someone from these people are sad make sure that they no longer bear more of sadness. Maybe they missed someone they loved so much. Maybe someone told them the words not good.

 

( Behind every smile, white heart, refracted quickly and difficult to fix it )

© 2013 Mo0onlight_UAE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Yes, most people do hide their true feelings. But smiling does make you feel better sometimes, and sad people appreciate a smile from someone. You write with great wisdom.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words. I liked your opinion too. GREAT COMMENT !
There is much wisdom in this piece, and I sense your great compassion for others.
Very good write, enjoyed it very much...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

How I love your wonderful and kind words!! Your words encourage me a lot :) BIG THANKS FOR YOU.
They grieve much, crying so much and think much, but inside them.
true words.

Liked you piece :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Thank you. Thank you for your sense of their :)
Excellent words of advice as they are wise and should encourage us to reach out to others. Your story is a very interesting read with keen insight! I too like your image and layout!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your wonderful comment. Your opinion is important to me. You paint a smile directly on.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2013
Last Updated on September 13, 2013

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing