I'm a fighter not a cancer patient...!

I'm a fighter not a cancer patient...!

A Story by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

We want to live and we are warriors Cancer. Bad people will not affect us. We will affect them :)

"

The sky is very beautiful when you look at it, but suddenly everything can change exactly when visiting the sky lightning and thunder. The sky is very similar to our lives, we are happy today, but tomorrow we will be happy again or not? No one can predict what will happen in the next minute. But we need to hope and optimism. We must challenge this world.

One day, I heard the phone ringing. I ran to answer the phone. He told me: Are you…..?. I answered: Yes, who are you? He answered: I’m the doctor I just want to tell you that, I’m sorry but you are a cancer patient…. Signed phone out of my hand... I felt that my life is over. I can’t go out because when I go out I heard million words from these people made me feel down. I can’t forget how they looked at me. I hurt so much from them. Some people leave me; some people came close to me. This thing changed my life million degrees. How long I will stay weak? Why do I wait?

Dear cancer, I am coming out fists fully ready and I will not go down easy. Before you pick on anyone else or even think you should....finish the fight with me. It's time to become stronger from this thing. I'm not weak. I fight cancer with a smile. This thing will not stop my life. This is not a disease; this is my power today to live today with people who can stay with me whatever happened to me. The God testing me now and I must be the most successful in this exam. It’s time to say nothing in this life made me feel down, I’m a strong and I should teach this life, whatever it did to me I never ever give up. I will smile forever and I will go out and walk with my head held high.

Thank you God, you made ​​me see who will stay with me and who will go. You teach me million lessons in your book. You always love me and you teach me how I can live on a good way. I am a mountain of hope I will not be broken no matter what happens to me. I promise you I'll stay strong, I will not allow anything to stop my life. I must live and fight with everything standing in my way to teach these people who I am.

© 2014 Mo0onlight_UAE


Author's Note

Mo0onlight_UAE
I will be happy to see that you read or comment my writing :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoy very much this short story.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

7 Years Ago

Thank you so so much.. You have a wonderful eyes that's why !
Its really good! You should keep on writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Thank you bro :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing