There are not ISIS they are TOIS

There are not ISIS they are TOIS

A Story by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

Talking about the vision of the world of Islam that emerged after these terrorists.

"

 

What happening in this world! Please can some explain to me what happening!! I really can’t understand how much these people hate each other. Why!? Why?! Why we forget the love now? Why we judge people just because they are Muslims. What will happen if we only love each other without any hate for them? Why we are superficial? Excuse me, is there a religion where there is no bad person on it? Wait... wait, you called them ISIS, sorry can you explain to me why you called them Islamic State in Iraq and Syria? Did you met them? Oooh you believed them when they called themselves ISIS hahah. Hey, really your mind is too small. You believed what you want to believe it and if you don’t want you’ll not believe!!!! Tell me the fact, do you have schizophrenia? Listen to me and please let your mind works this time, their name is STIS “State Terror in Iraq and Syria.” For people, please be a little educated and don’t look to anyone from his religion or his country. Each religion, each country, have two kinds of people, the first one these who are good and the second one these who are bad. Respect each religion, respect each country, if one of them bad so the rest of them are good.


 

 

 

© 2015 Mo0onlight_UAE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
Added on February 23, 2015
Last Updated on March 4, 2015

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing