Civilization's Prayer

Civilization's Prayer

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

.... this world has come to? Coming to? Came to? Can we to?

"

Title: Civilization's Prayer

By: Joshua Casimier

Date: September 3, 2012


I shut my eyes...

Hands together...

No more wrecks

No more executions...

No more injury's or fatalities by broken necks...

Screaming and yelling...

Killing and promises without absolutely no meaning..

The blind eyes of the disable will be enabled to work with their eyes to see the perfect picture of life …

The true silver screen that is now screening..

Cameras not watching crime, but memories and pictures watched by the pupils of the next generation when you call me grand farther.

Now isn’t that something worth seeing.

So many say that they can't wait...

Without something they would die...

I get on my knees...

No more cries..

To not hell, but to heaven where we transfer and transform to truth out of the lies...

No more funerals having to morn and have more hello's of a newborn out a mothers womb than goodbye's.

I die not today, but these days...

Wanting to live for a better tomorrow...

As I recite these words...


Our farther for society and civilization place no more sorrows.

How yet I am not in heaven, but one day all angels on earth and those who want to make a change can step in with leaven..

Since age eleven..

I wished for all trespassers in this life who do wrong to not die, but go away.

In conclusion for now have me stay, and live life day, by day.

Therefore till the time comes we finally meet you.

I will always remember I lived my life through my means, but giving to me from your way.

Amen”

So civilization we need your participation to fix what has been shattered and destroyed..

To fix the war on the world cause freedeom is not free, but at times we are to foolish to realize cause its something we all enjoy..

Every man..

Girl..

Woman

Man

Boy...

Strive for better civilization do something nice for someone else...

Imagine if everyone did one nice thing for someone else on the planet and it kept going like the earth's rotation...

Lets get high off what we can do...

One person can start a revolution and start the trial, but to keep it going it takes individuals to keep it moving people like you...

Civilization...

© 2012 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 4, 2012
Tags: civilizations, prayer

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury