Introduction

Introduction

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

... Welcome to the world

"

Title: Introduction

Date: March 30, 2013

By: Joshua Casimier


This is just an introduction before I blow your mind.. how is it that a child does not call his mother mommy or mom, but she claims that she is a woman, and insists that what she sees is the right of passage without drama? Thinking its all cute and that is just the way it goes sometime..

Talking about others behind their back, yet those of no self pride do it in front of their face because of what they claim they hate to see. Refusing to look in the mirror as society forces them to live by what it sees as the way to live.

The brainless or those that are confuse suck the life out of its bewildered concept like a leech.


Let me take your brain; introduce you in my introduction to a world of pleasure and pain where people rather call someone by term yeah “b***h” yea “girl” or something to that extent in actually which is shame.. while having no correspondence of being able to remember his/her name.

Where the system lives and each day we die.. Crooked people cops included brainwash while supporting the man illusions are so hypocritical we are seeing life under tears of water diluted.

Where murder we get off for hands free not just because of color or skin, but where a judge truly judges others including people like you and me. Though we are not suppose to hate, instead we should support with a slight nudge, but no we hold grudge. Life and those who populate it are the grand jury of disturbance, but somehow a judge still judges.

Let me introduce you to a world that I don't think god intended.

Where all the words that are in the bible are being surfaced each day presented.

Though we can remember words to a song, but how can't we not remember words to his word? That has been cemented where these words were not rented, but should truly be represented while creators of songs I do respect, but in order to get them to some sort of status in today's society doesn't it have to be invented?

Let me speak for the week while I introduce you to this so call paradise..

We concern ourselves about what we got..

Its perfectly fine to say and be proud of how we are if we have been to jail or got shot. While we refuse to focus on hard facts in modern day world cases.

Though we can go directly to jail for small possession of pot.

Is it because its the easiest thing..

Is it true that we need to feel excepted by looking like something we already see.

Instead of just trying to lead like historical figures like Dr King.

Nothing is truly perfected, but darkness leads those today with sight.

My introduction..

This is the story.. destruction of a modern time..

. The new project this world is under work, but people have stopped with its construction.


Auden” 

© 2013 PoeticFury


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on March 31, 2013
Last Updated on March 31, 2013
Tags: intro, introduction, welcome, world, today

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury