Rapture (A Project From The Mind Of A Loose Cannon)

Rapture (A Project From The Mind Of A Loose Cannon)

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

The falling and correction of society is no further than we think it is, but no closer than what we can or can't see..

"
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000168 EndHTML:0000017845 StartFragment:0000000473 EndFragment:0000017828

Title: Rapture ( A Project From The Mind Of A Loose Cannon)

Date: July 24, 2013

By: Joshua Casimier


Rapture- A feeling of intense pleasure (n)

Rapture- According to some of millenarian teachings transport ( A Believer) from earth to heaven the second coming of Christ. (v)


When did the world become so tainted?... Where we focus on what we can get.. At the expense of hurting anyone and anything acting as if the image of the crown of thorns embedded in the head of Jesus while he was stretched out on a cross did not happen. Like the image was never colored, printed, or painted..


Life- The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional (n)


Yet I guess to us that is not entertainment, so there is no time for facts..

Its not telling us how to make money or kill people so we are not going to listen if it's not in the form of rap..

This has been under raps... Yet we have missed this..

Eve was tempted by the devil it's in genesis. People throw up the eye of Lucifer who was created by god as all angels were. Yet you want to represent something that you know nothing about covering that one eye gives you a from of blur.


Now we have men wanting to be called or looked at as a god.

I sit back and nod..

Turing water into wine was powerful.

Turing young minds into dirt that you think is a soft layer covered with lyrics seemingly green as grass I call it sod..

That is just sad..

Though I am not mad...

Cause what I am learning is that.. you can't stand in fear..

The devil works and creates beautiful art yes..

Though James chapter 8:5 says “you too be patient and stand firm because the Lords coming is near..


The earthquakes for goodness sake..

Tsunami taking out buildings and everything around it..

This is not a pool we talking about nor some small lake..

Yet these things I dread, but we as people all don't dread in our head.

Yet I am not talking about hair..

Response I get from the words I speak today I don't care..

Killing has suddenly become legal, and we can turn a blind eye, and still smile.

Put someone who blew up a city on the cover of rolling stone when he admits the fact of his mission being operation see people die..

Let's give them all glory..

Yet birds fall from the sky..

Dolphins wash up on land..

Rivers turn red..

A true leader says let's change while there is still time..

Yet no one hears what he or she has said..


Mother earth screams to be saved years have gone by like two thousand years for us to attempt to get it right..

Though we love the drama..

Making babies calling the one who has taken it out her body calling her a ho.

Though when we want sex saying hey little mama.

You gotta have them shoes..

Brake all them rules..

Smoke that crap that can kill you.

Though it's okay your so call friends will support you while you do it.

Though when you see the bright light over something that could have been fixed while you rather play fight was right cause it's crude and rude. Yet I understand at least you can say you were cool.. So call...


God sends signals all the sounds in the atmosphere when was it not clear..

Likewise we want to be first..

Its no longer good its obliviously worse..

How can you pray for a million dollars and that new car.

Although you can't pray and say thank you for your life or visit a church.

He is coming and we all gonna need somebody.

He was the ultimate sacrifice and when he comes to take back what is his..

The world that is covered in blood will be resurrected you going to wonder and be corrected on the term Illuminati.

Nothing wrong with fun or a party..

Hardly fun does not have meaning..

The world itself has become hell.

We walk upon it while the innocent suffer while society inhales polluted air in the sky staying high off random s**t hoping they keep dreaming..


It's no longer safe to walk..

No longer safe to ride..

A train derails in Spain

It's okay it did not happen to me..

So you say I am still the baddest man or b***h..

Guess that is the new meaning of lady..

A solider who put his life on the line for the country we live in is not welcomed.

Though we go crazy over a celebrity child who's shoe budget nine times out of ten is worth more than all the clothes on your own baby.

Have we lost sight?

How can one truly be like this..

For that I sigh..

It's wrong..

It's whack..

A racial ordeal is resurfacing no matter the color white or black.

We argue instead of saying hi..

Its' sad we in such a hurry seemingly to no longer live, but die..

Knowing God will decide if we go to heaven or not, yet we claim what is going to happen.

It's backwards and if its not tell me how and why..

I to am trapped in a world that I wish he would come and get soon..

Look at the education system there is no room to learn..

In order to survive you have to steal and the past and everything around has to burn..


If its not in song..

Then it makes no sense..

We can listen to what people predict.

When the book tells us what was and what is happening in the present tense.

Angels try to reach out and save us in the end we care not..

You think its impressive to be alone.

Spell dog backwards its amazing how they help people more than people help people.

A child goes out and get caught trying to be corrected by another.

The parent goes off and says my baby ain't done nothing wrong...


Wake up..

The time is drawing near..

The second coming..

Code name rapture government will fall...

Violence will end..

The sky will open up..

Judgment will begin..

Brace yourself for what is bound to truly end the world.

Every soul one way or another will be captured prepare yourself..

For heaven, hell, purgatory, and when he is ready there will be a rapture.


© 2013 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
Rather some believes it, or not.. one day change will come change is something that we cannot change only deal with and try to contain depending on the situation

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on July 25, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2013
Tags: god, jesus, society, killing, murder, rap, song, music, change, rapture, judgement

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury