Ear Reconstructive Surgery For The Crazy

Ear Reconstructive Surgery For The Crazy

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

Its been awhile since I've been here, but I figure I work my way back into what I love.

"
Help doctor; I think that I'm losing my hearing. To be honest maybe my vision too. Get that thing out of my ear; what are you checking for wax? With a little small telescope...... why don't you look a bit closer and see that this wax is not wax, but metaphorical ear plugs that I wear when s**t is wack, like the media in newspaper presenting theories insisting that the facts.

Saying set like it's raining dogs and cats or that yoing kid is not nervous when he goes to base for the first time to swing a bat. On the other hand like closing your eyes saying that racism is not alive and unfortunately well. While white versus black it's just the tip of one of the feathers that I keep in my hat. Like people... people we think we can trust tells us lies well someone else rest peacefully by force on his/her back. Shot & Dead!!!

History again with the presidential election when either way we are screwed. They just test us to see how smart we are. If we have to get ability use our head. Wait why you cutting me off? Yes I to a lot of music it helps me not to lose it. In the end I can hear just fine. My eardrum just hurts from all the sounds of the s*** I hear on a daily basis, yet I'm forced to see it.

Assuming that's why my eyes hurt. Do I need surgery? What about a prescription? You said I should apply to my eyes in the shower.

Making my ears hurt especially since I pay you by the hour. I'll see you tomorrow just like the crap in the world I don't have time for this. Some doctor for surgery huh? More like my psychologist.

© 2017 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
Feel free to comment and review. The best lessons are constructive criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on August 13, 2017
Last Updated on August 13, 2017
Tags: crazy, surgery

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury