Wall Socket

Wall Socket

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

All the power we get mentally, physically, and spiritually comes from somewhere... comes from someone... comes from something.

"
Sometimes I think I am made of electricity. With an unbelievable amount of protons that hates electrons because I've never considered negative to have an equal charge to my self esteem.

Reason being because at my thoughts I am a pro at my dreams with ton-s and tons of unique, yet controllable feelings. I call it self simplicity.

Although being this way may not be normal to some, or maybe even to you as I sit as a square embedded in this wall that I've been placed in.

Reaching out as I use these three prongs that I call ears, eyes, and mouth that isn't just given to anyone because inside my mouth is my lungs that is where I get my power from to try and keep you strong.

Things you can take with you to keep you charged as a reminder that I will always stay, but running a chord that may have struck you; that is ran out of me crazy in this way that drives me to not be sure what to say.

Therefore you plug up this invisible extension cord that is called my heart string as all I hope that participating in giving up when I am low on power is a game that you refuse to play.

That will have ears that are alwaya on your side no money to keep me on just smile to keep the darkness at bay say hi once in awhile. Let me be your electricity when you charge your devices that are okay to have, but the love never does eyes focus on you tell me about your day.

Takes my breath away. It's okay to pursue felicity.... I'm not saying you can't hurt, but its okay to put your trust and faith into someone, but should this feeling teally require the need for a certificate of authenticity?

People try to steal power for his/her own views. I suppose that for those that we have nothing to lose.

..... Appreciate your energy and electricity.

Sincerely Your Energy Team

Casimier

© 2017 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
Feel free to review it's always welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on August 23, 2017
Last Updated on August 23, 2017
Tags: electricity, electrons, protons, neutrons

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury