A Country Boy That Rocks From The Ghetto

A Country Boy That Rocks From The Ghetto

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

It does not matter where you from, or what you do. Be true to who you are.

"
At times I'm itching to wear cowboy boots and hop on the back of a horse. Blue jeans while going muddin with trucks and four wheelers that anyone would endorse. Drinking a cold beer talking about screw fear of course.

....Laughing at the time when i thought i got married, but kept all my stuff during the divorce. Talking about how the sun rise inside your smile and reflects from your eyes. They sometimes got red when they were constantly dry.

...Nothing our emotions couldn't reinforce, telling you to stop telling me that you would drink till you couldn't anymore.

....Constantly asking you are you trying to die? Although before this cowboy hat found it's way to my head. The word dead was always said, and it was something sexy and dark about the all black that you covered yourself with in clothes.

....Hair was all red.
You had multiple personas one resurrected the others in a coma. Off and on like a switch. I know that i was not what many had seen. Screaming out to Arch Enemy.

While hating the violent lyrics of paparoach, but quick to kill a roach. Although you would watch the colors of the leaves change green. To be honest I liked everything dead in the winter time.

In the background the sounds of Jason Aldean. Confession leaves were pretty good rolled up especially when it was broken down in a small bag or cup. In my dream I never knew if I had to decide to use a riding lawnmower or a special house to say I've gone green.

Although being this way knowing people who stuck by me caring not what I had and got. Driving by... no bullets saying karma is a b***h. I'm saying daddy said protect what's yours if be...

If it's you or them let the piece go pop. Mom said keep the peace. All kinds of different people are in these streets, so stay in school. Have more to say than least. Eat ir be eaten and get lost in the belly of the beast.

I enjoy who i was..
Enjoy what I am.
Just because you look or act a certain way does not mean you conform to where the public wants you.

Translation don't give a damn. Be proud to be alive share all love no matter your story. Add more opportunities subtract the worries.

Be proud by far of who you are.


© 2017 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
Wanted to try something new let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 1, 2017
Last Updated on September 1, 2017
Tags: country, rock, hood, ghetto, yourself

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury