Religion

Religion

A Poem by PoeticFury
"

The heaviest thing of them all

"

 hate you.....

You hate me....

You judge based upon someones background, and what they practice.

For that matter talk about what you don't know about cause that is how you were taught to be.

It does not matter if one is jewish. The star of david is what they believe in cause they made it. Cause if one decides to judge then that should be a religion that is being practice called foolish.

Christian believing in the man above willing to forgive, and sometime can and can't forget, but still willing to treat others the way they want to be treated, and that is with love.

Islam teachings of muhammad not a founder of religion, but the restorer of faith. People are people who bleed red just like us. It is not all about hate.

Wait...........

While henduism is the oldest containing a variety of sct scriptures learning and trying to understand things in form of pictures. While accepting other gods, but we make fun of others.

While hearing something that is a lie.

Some are quick to agree and nod

Buddhism which practice four points of what they believe, but the last time I check they have a right to live their life.

It is wrong in my view to wish upon someone and deny them the right to breathe.

Sikhsim had a study of divine name while some religion practices no belief at all, but we are all still people and to me that makes us the same.

We should be happy for the life that we are given.

Be happy for the life that we are given the chance to enjoy.

Things are all born to live, but why rush for one to be destroyed.

We need to do more of care than negative words.

To focus on how things can affect others.

Think on how it would be if we looked after someone as if they were our sister or brother.

There is so much that one can say, but not enough that one can mention.

Imagine how easier life can be if we were to ignore and love each other in spite of ones

Religion.


religion.jpg

© 2011 PoeticFury


Author's Note

PoeticFury
please comment

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2011

Author

PoeticFury
PoeticFury

New Orleans, LA



About
Heaven has no fury like a writer with emotion. I love writing more than I love life. Why? Cause writing is my life, and without it I have no life. I enjoy music, and meeting new people. Also like most.. more..

Writing
Black Black

A Poem by PoeticFury