Chapter X

Chapter X

A Story by XxxModifyTheMassesxxX
"

The title "chapter x" is to be borrowed from a movie dear to me: "American History X". Not because of racism or hatred between others, but in the realization of questions being pieced together..

"
My life has been it's own roller-coaster filled with events, heartbreaks, and change. I've always been the one to question life and find the deepest meanings to my questions; but to do so I had to learn to study myself. I still don't know who I am or who I'll become, but old habits die hard. I had recently moved to Colorado for college, hoping to better myself and actually have a stable life.

And so begins my Chapter X. Laying here, I began to think about my life. My girlfriend and I are going on a year plus some, I made it to college, and I have improved myself from who I used to be to who I am now. I have realized that I have put myself down for so long that I could see how far I've come with my life. I honestly hate talking about myself but for once.... I'm proud of myself. A couple adjustments need to be made, but I am proud.

-chapter x is to be continued when I experience more and discover more of the world around me-

© 2013 XxxModifyTheMassesxxX


Author's Note

XxxModifyTheMassesxxX
This may not mean or make sense to most of you, but this is my reflection of the life I'm leading so far and my journeys and experiences to come; bringing closer to the meaning and understanding to life. I encourage everyone to reflect upon their lives and acknowledge your improvements or downfalls. You'll be shocked by how much you've learned from them and the progress that has been made.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good work... I hope chapter X ends as well as it has started! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013

Author

XxxModifyTheMassesxxX
XxxModifyTheMassesxxX

Necropolis, UT



About
Simply trapped and finding my purpose here. My writing is my life and that's about it. You can't judge someone till you meet them. One's opinion shouldn't matter as long as you hold on to what's true .. more..

Writing