Uncertain

Uncertain

A Story by Moises

Uncertain,misplaced, missing, gone I wonder how this Occurred. You were my diamond in the ruff and always will be. I just dont know if you still remember that im yours and your still mine? This is no mere infatuation,lust,zeal,yearning, and enchant that i hold and have for you no! What i feel is what you feel, my mind is your mind. What i fancy from you is not only your beauty but i fancy your mind i fancy your heart because it is my heart! Amativeness,ardent love both things i feel for you but it is not all. You are a want a need that i must have met or if not i may just be dead because without you there is no today,tomorrow,or forever. I love you for all that you are but i am not uncertain no I just hope you can remember that even though we are far oh so far away that i will never be uncertain of my everlasting love for you.

© 2010 Moises


Author's Note

Moises
Just something i did in three minutes trying to just pass the time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Like you have potential. You just got to realize that you're really good!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Um what do you mean by i have somthing there?

Posted 13 Years Ago


speechless. You've got something there lol no but for real this is really really amazing!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 28, 2010

Author

Moises
Moises

Venezuela



About
Everything you need to know is she.. more..

Writing
Im Here Im Here

A Story by Moises