SKIN

SKIN

A Story by MoonLight Ninja
"

this is a story i just made up on the spot and hope will become a creepy pasta

"
"HELP! HELP!" That's all I could say when it happened. you know those nights when you feel like something bad is going to happen those nights your all alone and you just have that felling but then you think I'm just being silly nothing will happen. Don't think nothing will ever happen because there's a chance you could be wrong well at least I was. It was a Sunday night my room mate was out on his holiday visiting friends out of town so I was home alone. At first I thought it was grate get the place to my self I can just lay back chill with no bother it was awesome that was till night fall now I'm not one to believe in the paranormal but for some reason this night it got really cold and the windows would shutter I just ignored it thought oh yeah its a breeze and the heating mus be out so I just brushed my teeth and went to bed I new my blankets would keep me worm even tho it was hot outside the building. Latter that night I woke I wasn't a heavy sleeper I never was but I felt like something brushed my cheek I got up and turned on the light and saw .... nothing. Nothing at all I thought its just my imagination playing tricks on me so I turned out the light and went back to bed the next day was like any other day but it felt like something or someone would be looking at me from the distance but there was nothing ever there. That night I had a repeat performance of waking up in the night feeling like something was brushing my cheek this and the feeling of something watching me kept going for days till one night like always I would go to my room turn out my light and go to sleep but this time the brush on my cheek was harder it stung even. I got up and walked into the bathroom to look in the mirror and that's when I saw three massive cuts on my cheek I washed my face and when i brought my head back up to the mirror that when I saw it a shadow like creacher just staring at me stichers all over its body a smile with razer sharp teeth and claws on each hand stretching to it knees I quickly turned around and it was gone then suddenly there was a bang in the living room I grabbed what I could to defend my self and rushed to the living room it was pitch black I turned on the light and again saw nothing well nothing en-till I looked down where I saw a shadow a shadow like something was above me I looked up and on the ceiling there it was it's head turned right around and with a high pitched girlish voice its spoke "I like your skin". Suddenly I blacked out and when I came to I was in bed in so much pain I looked down and saw myself with no skin on my body except for my legs and that's when the thing walked in seem to be wearing my skin on its body. The only bit's it was missing not stitched to it was it's legs I screamed "HELP! HELP!" and that's when its claws started to stabbed into my leg then drag down the last thing I herd was the thing with its creepy girlish voice saying "I LIKE YOUR SKIN".

© 2013 MoonLight Ninja


Author's Note

MoonLight Ninja
im not verry good with spelling and punquwation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Holy....

Posted 11 Years Ago


defiantly creepypasta material! ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013

Author

MoonLight Ninja
MoonLight Ninja

Charters towers, Queensland, Australia



About
I am awesome other website is http://www.youtube.com/user/MoonliteNinjer Ok all serryes now lets talk about me im realy bad at speling and punquwation so sorry about that i like vi.. more..

Writing