The Easter Rabbit

The Easter Rabbit

A Story by MoonLight Ninja
"

My Easter creepy pasta

"
I regret ever being a bad kid I say that because I can no longer be any sort of kid or any sort of any thing it was a couple days before Easter I was being really annoying and norty guess I should of listened to my brother after all he did warn me. At the time I thought he was just trying to stop me from being bad now I see I was wrong he told me if I keep being bad on Easter night the Easter Rabbit will make everyone forget me and I will be gone fore ever I said no he give us chocolates my brother looked at me and said no the Easter Bunny gives people chocolate the Easter Rabbit is different. I told my brother to shut up and kept doing what I was doing. That Easter night I changed my mined. I herd a noise in the kitchen I got up and had a look and there in the kitchen where two rabbits one wight with a basket full of eggs another black with a big grin the black one hoped up to me and said in a creepy voice HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD? I said yes. The black bunny looked at the wight one the wight one shook his head and that's when the black bunny's grin grew he pulled out his finger with a big claw and poked me in the leg I sore the photo of my family behind him but it seemed I wasn't in it anymore I faded away. I looked at my leg and I didn't see blood but chocolate coming out  suddenly I couldn't move and I blacked out when I came to it was morning but still I couldn't move that's when my brother came into the room I tried to say something but couldn't my brother looked really big but he wasn't it was me that was really small. Small and made of chocolate last this I sore was my brothers teeth clenching around my head  and into my neck he was eating me eating his chocolate brother.  ( Happy Easter)

© 2013 MoonLight Ninja


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

happy easter

Posted 11 Years Ago


........O.o.....

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2013
Last Updated on March 30, 2013

Author

MoonLight Ninja
MoonLight Ninja

Charters towers, Queensland, Australia



About
I am awesome other website is http://www.youtube.com/user/MoonliteNinjer Ok all serryes now lets talk about me im realy bad at speling and punquwation so sorry about that i like vi.. more..

Writing