SOULS OF THE ANGELS IN BLACK

SOULS OF THE ANGELS IN BLACK

A Story by Moonwind Belmont
"

Written for 3 special girls in my life way back 2008,and they still are

"
SOUL OF THE ANGEL IN BLACK PART 1

  You were the first of them I knew. I remember your bright eyes and charming smile. But as always, I would look the other way because that’s how I am. A snob at first. Then I saw this Dark figure dancing next to you, the next thing I knew you were going out with him. I would remember fond memories we had during the summers when we were still young, organizing events for the youths in our circle. And when the alcohol dried up and the cigarette smoke cleared, we would all come out smiling.

 

             If there’s one thing that we definitely have in common is our possession of the heart of an artist and our unparalleled passion for music. You were more of the famous crowd and you enjoyed the limelight while I chose to remain in the underground and play the music that my heart desired. But we both gained the respect of our peers and although our worlds would only cross every now and then, I was amazed at the dedication you gave for this craft. All was well and the next thing I knew you got married with this great guy whom I now consider a very good friend in serious things and with glasses of alcohol. And you had 3 great kids that I’ve learned to love  and fondly call “dude”.

 

             Fate brought us back together when we both had to face something significant in our lives. Your better half met an accident and I bruised my heart once more again because of love.  It was this time that we bonded more together, me pouring out my pain because of her and your strife with some of the idiots you had to call your family. I remember the words of your brother way back and it all came back to me…That I had to look after you. Now even that the years have passed, I still keep that promise to your brother…that I’d look after you and step in between when trouble comes. And in return you have been there for me, being the little treasures in life that I keep.

 

 

I marvel how you seem to keep everything balanced and at bay. It’s perhaps because although despite you’re being ambitious, you tend to keep your day dreams simple and make sure everyone dear to you is included. I love you because of that I can always pour out my heart to you and your company keeps me sane. That is why I will always look for you when you are not around and be concerned if something seems to be wrong. Time will come that all of us have to part ways but I will always look for you because I will have to step in when things fail. . You are my best friend and I love you more than I would Family ties require me to be. And that is the problem But still I will be here if you need me because that’s just the way it’s going to be.



SOUL OF THE ANGEL IN BLACK PART 2

I used to view you from afar. You were like a Goddess in my eyes. From a distance I gazed upon you and Admired you. And yet, like what I have always been, I would look the other way because I know I’m not your level. I’m way below, but still there was no fault in hiding what I felt inside, considering the misery I’m going through, seeing you made me calm…it made my heart beat again…despite the hurt that the other soul gave me…seeing you healed it all again. And even it meant throwing glances at you while you were not looking.

 

Fate brought us close together, and I never realized that I was given an opportunity to live my dream. After that fateful night that I poured out my heart to you, I started to view you in a different perspective. You now shared a sorrow with me as with these two other souls. And I have never looked back although there are still times that I wish death would give me solitude from all this pain I'm going through. Yet, if that would happen one of the things I would miss would be you…

 

It’s not everyday that you get to hold someone you like, yet here I am so lucky to have you. That is why when you’re around, I make sure you are ok, I make sure you are happy and in fact I’d walk on burning coals for you but I know you won’t let me do that. The touch of your hand makes me forget the misery of life and so I cherish every moment that I get to spend with you. I forget all my problems when you rest your head on my shoulder and I can feel your genuine care every time you would hug me. And believe me, this are one of the few things that make me happy and not yet give up the fight. That is why I long for you and miss you because you are so dear to me. If all else fails, know that I will be here because you are now part of me…

 

Time will come that we all have to part ways, but I am so thankful that I crossed your path and we are this way. I love you because of the care and concern you give me and someday I hope you will be very happy with whoever fate has destined for you. Because I know that is the same wish you have for me. I will be here if you need me because that’s just the way it’s going to be,


SOUL OF THE ANGEL IN BLACK PART 3

When I first saw you but I didn’t seem to care. In fact as always, I spoke and looked the other way. I just thought you were just another passing acquaintance that I would soon forget. Yeah you got the looks and you even got a car but those things didn’t matter to me. People come and go and during that time I was sure that you were one of them…and that was where I was dead wrong.

 

As we started to know each other, I started to find out who you were and what it’s like in your world. You are a bubbly, charming soul which contemplates the two other souls I’ve come to love. And as with the other soul that is part of me, we three had something in common…we were all sole offsprings.

I remember that one quiet night when we were having a chat about the sensible and as well as the lighter side of life. While you were talking it suddenly struck me. All my life there is one thing that I have always longed for. I have always longed for a younger sister all my life. Someone who’ll I can tease and take care of the same time. Someone whom despite her independence, I’ll still look after. And in between sips of my mint frapuccino, I said to myself, I’ve found her…in checkered shorts and white shirt….a dear little, well not so little girl whom I can talk to, speak out my piece of  everyday jibjab, a piece of my heart. Like the other soul whom she considers her mom…I can tell everything, face life’s problems and laugh at it later on…

 

I could just smile at the trail of heartbreak you leave although you yourself are prone to such pain, but still your smile brightens up my day as I cherish the title of “kuy” which you fondly call me. I love you for you are the little sister I will never have and you give me peace of mind, because I know you love me also as your big brother who will come to you if you need him, in times of trial and tears, and in times of laughter and tears because strangely enough, you cry when you laugh. Time will come that all of us will part ways as a family leaves one another to start a new one. But in the back draft of life, I will be here if you need me. To share a smile or wipe away the tears, I will be here if you need me because that’s just the way it’s going to be,



© 2011 Moonwind Belmont


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There are those who enter our lives sometimes by chance, and sometimes subtly developed, and these individuals leave their mark upon our lives, a stamp in our hearts that we always carry with us. There are those who travel along in passing for short lived friendships but these souls to whom you speak of are the ones that leave their mark in such a permanent way that we cannot even begin to think of how our lives would be without them in it.

This beautiful truly heartfelt tribute to your angels in black is immeasurably sweet, honest, and forthcoming to what you truly feel within your own soul. Reading this actually gave me goosebumps, for I am one who is extremely sentimental and I as well try to hold onto the people who have made an impact on my life in such a positively sweet way, which is not just the way its going to be, but the way it should always be.

Amazingly penned. What three lucky women to have you in their lives. Brilliant.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CT
You are a very lucky man, my friend. The pure emotion contained within the piece really shines through. It's not overly prosey, drowning you with verbiage- its heart, soul, and love that makes this piece shine. From reading it, you can tell that the narrator- you, I assume- means every word he says. I don't know any of these people, but find myself cating for their bonds and relationships nonetheless. Bravo, good Monsieur, bravo. An excellent piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful chapter, nice theme selection. thanks.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is stellar.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ok first of nicely done it felt like I was reading a very private letter. Since was all in first. Which I can be very judgmental but I won't. One suggestion I would strongly suggest is that you create a new chapter for each different part. I also sent you an email of the mistakes I fond, Hope it helps.

Posted 12 Years Ago


There are those who enter our lives sometimes by chance, and sometimes subtly developed, and these individuals leave their mark upon our lives, a stamp in our hearts that we always carry with us. There are those who travel along in passing for short lived friendships but these souls to whom you speak of are the ones that leave their mark in such a permanent way that we cannot even begin to think of how our lives would be without them in it.

This beautiful truly heartfelt tribute to your angels in black is immeasurably sweet, honest, and forthcoming to what you truly feel within your own soul. Reading this actually gave me goosebumps, for I am one who is extremely sentimental and I as well try to hold onto the people who have made an impact on my life in such a positively sweet way, which is not just the way its going to be, but the way it should always be.

Amazingly penned. What three lucky women to have you in their lives. Brilliant.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

emotionally deep and passionate...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Looking through the crystal that surrounds us on all sides and seeking love, that power of faith, that would explain all, free all and make it good enough to reach out and hold. A coming into view of life, with a companion who promises what we ourselves already believe.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm looking forward the 4th angel :)



Posted 12 Years Ago


Real and imagined... fiction and non. Sometimes it really doesn't matter - IF the subject(s) (however flawed they might be) add meaning and heart to the reader's existence. Nicely told.

Chris

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 5, 2011
Last Updated on October 5, 2011

Author

Moonwind Belmont
Moonwind Belmont

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
I'm a musician by heart and have been blessed with this talent since I was a kid. I am also a writer but it seems I have lost the touch when I entered this reality called the "WORKING WORLD". I used t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..