326

326

A Story by MoriartyMesa
"

A lesson for the young.

"
Let me tell you where a lot of people f**k up and try to push their own views on the younger generation. Their big mistake is forgetting what youth was like, they don't want to remember when they were young, they never remember bullies. And when they do, it is so far disconnected from modern life that it feels like a review of Greek history. It not only has nothing to do with understanding, it is becomes a ignorance.
We don't just plain forget that things change but we do understand that the younger generation do not understand real pain. A quick trip to the mall and they are custom made hard asses. Not to say things have changed much in the scope of humanity, I am sure when the Emperor Claudius ran things, people, kids, students, workers, and everyone in general saw the world would and could not get better. In some of those folding years, people learned from every scrape, smoke screen and insanity the world can throw at them.  
So here is my view and I hope a few heads take note and a few 'would-be-bullies' learn something of what old Prof.M. Mesa has to learn you.
326.
That is not some random number, or something that just sounded good. No, it is standing toe to toe, bad breath to bad breath and rage to rage. In my time I have squared up to 326 brutes in one on one knock down, dragged out, blood and teeth spitting fights that would make more enlightened folk drive themselves to heave their guts in the thought of one on one.
So Am I here to say fighting is alright? Hell no, what I am saying is once upon a time some one may get in another person's face and they have nothing else to do than defend themselves. Now this has nothing to do with the insanity that has become 'The New World' or modern day America. Let's be realistic, when mental joints was the norm, not so many people went around shooting schools or car jacks. What I am saying is nothing good comes from violence. Sometimes a single question can be settled but in many cases it breeds more problems then the anything the original conflict may have had. But in many way's it takes a lot of stupidity to reach: 326 
Not that there should be any pride in that. But that was my generation, the last of the wild ones. What I want the youth of America to know is that life can get better, it can move on, and there is no good reason to fight anyone, heroes are the people that step up to the real unrest of humanity. Not some jerk who posts something one FaceBook. Some my advice is try to see the other point of view. 
Cause nothing is really worth the later effects of ration decisions. But for all those 'would be bullies, those telephone tough guys, thugs who want to be the next  big thing'.


Just remember there are more of us old schoolers than there are of you,

we know all the tricks,

all the hype,






















I didnt just write the book, I have my own f*****g volume. For every one you push, we will find you, might take some time but your kind never stays low too long. And when you pop up, an ugly mug like mine will teach you a lesson in civility.







© 2013 MoriartyMesa


Author's Note

MoriartyMesa
Don't mind the hard words or swearin, trust me these kids know how to swear, lie and cheat. The rest of you have forgotten, but me and mine haven't


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on September 11, 2013

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing