Chapter One: A stranger

Chapter One: A stranger

A Chapter by Morning

It was almost midnight when I saw the stranger in the narrow ally way. There would be no way to get past him without causing a scene. I turned the corner hoping he wouldn't fallow me, but knowing all to well he would.

I was in another ally way now, this one bigger and longer then it's last. The sky was black and thick with fog. I only traveled when it was too dark for others to see, I learned that at a young age.

Dead end.

"Crap," I whispered to myself.

Footsteps.

I swung around only to run into the stranger. He was tall with dark hair and a small smile on his face. He was also drunk.

"Whatya doing out here little one?" he asked, his smile getting larger. "Don't you know there are men who like to prey on pretty innocent girls, like yourself, who just hide in these dark ally?" While he was saying that he grabbed both of my wrist .

"Please let go of me so I can leave," I said trying to stay calm. He let go of my right wrist hand started to play with my hair.

"No, no." He murmured. "If you leave now, your ruin the fun." He slide his hand down my neck and backside to my waist, where it stop.

"Let go of me," I said again. "I'm warning you."

"Yeah, yeah. Like I haven't heard that before," he laughed. He was now so close I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "Now why don't you be a good girl and stay still and quiet."

Laughing.

Burning.

"Stay calm," I thought. "Stay calm."

He was playing with my hair again, twisting it around his dirty hands

Silence.

"Your bangs are to long," he finally said. "They cover your pretty eyes. I like to see the fear in my victims eyes."

More burning.

I finally lost it.

The stranger lifted my bangs and screamed. He let go of me and quickly took a steps back. Now was my chance.

I raised my right hand at him and he stopped. Then I slowly started to close it and watched as he clasp to the ground and scream in pain in terror. When my hand finally closed completely the strange man laid on the ally ground silent and unmoving.

"I warned you, didn't I." I whispered, knowing he couldn't hear me.

I stepped over the strangers dead body and walked quickly. I could already hear the sirens of the police coming. I walked towards the darkness, until it sucked me in.


© 2009 Morning


Author's Note

Morning
ignore spelling and grammar issues.

please tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on June 24, 2009
Last Updated on June 28, 2009


Author

Morning
Morning

WI



About
Ello My Name Is Morning! I Am A 13 Year Old Girl, And I Know That May Seem Young But You Might Be Surprised. I Love Writing And Reading And REALLY Want To Become A Novelist When I Get Older. So Please.. more..

Writing
Awakening Awakening

A Book by Morning