LOVE Lost

LOVE Lost

A Poem by Morning
"

Just a poem about love and losing it.

"

You walk over to me,

With a fake smile.

I already know whats to happen,

Though I didn't think it would be for awhile.

But I don't want to believe it,

I don't want it to be true.

I still have feelings,

And love for you.

You take my hand and smile,

though it doesn't reach your eyes.

My heart is racing,

I just wanna run away and cry.

You say it quickly,

To get it done.

It hurts so much,

And my hear weighs a ton.

You say its for the best,

And we can still be friends.

You kiss my forhead and walk away,

And I now I know it is the end.

But you will never know how much I loved you,

And how much I cared.

You left me in the cold,

Leaving me with the piece of heart I shared.

My heart is now frozen,

Covered with frost.

I know now,

that our love is lost.

<3

 

© 2009 Morning


Author's Note

Morning
PLEASE IGNORE: Spelling and Grammar Problems.

Do you think this poem is written well with emotion?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this was written with emotion. I can easily put myself behind this girl's eyes as she goes through this. A good piece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow.. I can feel the emotion in this .. it so hurts when we can see it coming.. whether being the one doing the breaking up or vise versa.. there are usually actions or non-actions before it comes that can leave a person like a deer caught in the headlights in complete fear. This is usually a sign that you already know it is over in your own heart but not really ready to accept it.. which is human. The flow is great.. freestyle can be done anyway you like (in my mind .. it is from your heart and you have indicated not to look at grammar and problems indicating this is maybe personal). While I am usually the one in past relationships to end it.. I used to be the one to usually see the key elements missing .. knowing where it is heading and not wishing to delay the outcome.. I would then end it to lessen the overall damage. I can feel when the true love emotions and intentions are no longer there.. and a relationship becomes just physical. Your emotions will take time to heal.. take the good from what you learned and use it towards future relationships..if you are not ready.. simply do not commit.. take a break and recollect yourself! Otherwise you go into the new relationship with these previous feelings and complicate the next.. slow and steady wins the race.. at least that is how I usually do it! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it! :) It really dose discribe it well...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 11, 2009

Author

Morning
Morning

WI



About
Ello My Name Is Morning! I Am A 13 Year Old Girl, And I Know That May Seem Young But You Might Be Surprised. I Love Writing And Reading And REALLY Want To Become A Novelist When I Get Older. So Please.. more..

Writing
Awakening Awakening

A Book by Morning