Never Again

Never Again

A Poem by Morrissey

Take me by the hand. And grasp onto what's left before it fades away into a memory. Look me in the eyes, past the smoke and the things in between. Classrooms apart, but you read me like literature. Mended hearts, worn on our shoulders. Scarred and bruised, but we stride on wearing our best faces. And we're still alone, despite company.
I still wonder about you and your life. And how it's just as bad as mine. You and I are the same. But we live on different planes. And my hand will be kept on the window, as we stare back at each other. I'll never feel you again. And thoughts of walking by your side are miles down the road. "Reach for me! Reach for me! Reach for me!" My constant pleas and cries to you will never find a home where your ears are. I'll be incomplete, and you'll be unfinished.

© 2014 Morrissey


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lovely Poem two separated by miles both feeling of incomplete and unfinished beings creators of the earth wondering alone in the world of loves expressions passing ships in the night off course in the widest oceans. Never again to be crossed I feel for their loss.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I am very impressed with the words you put into this poem, it flows in a way that I can feel what the poem is describing, I can understand the emotion being put into it; truly amazing, I want to read more! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2014
Last Updated on July 5, 2014
Tags: Love, separation, loss

Author

Morrissey
Morrissey

Los Angeles, CA



About
My name is Morrissey. And I'm quite passionate about writing, poetry, and music. My writing, my poetry, and my words they all come from my heart. I write from my very soul, and every word is genuine. .. more..

Writing
Closeness Closeness

A Poem by Morrissey