Firestar Chapter 6 *Language warning*

Firestar Chapter 6 *Language warning*

A Story by MotleyMelly
"

Wolfiennae's memories may have given him an idea to help Ramiro, but he can't help but worry about things the boy is unaware of...

"
"Mickunae!!!" Banschae frantically tried to stop his brother, and ran to his aid, when the younger ice fae fell limp to the floor. Vincent screamed, "Micku!!" and ran with Banschae, Tia and Nash, feeling his way around, right behind. Banschae was first to catch Micku, and he began to fret as his brother shut his eyes, and began to warm up. It would be normal temperature, if not a bit low for a human, but for an ice fae, it was a terrible fever that was coming on quickly.  Banschae's hands each began producing their own little blizzards as he gently laid his brother down, careful of his fragile bones. "No, Micku... Micku, why'd you do that...!?" Vincent began to sob.
"YAAHHH!!!" Micku cried as he found himself dressed in odd silks, bent in a weird way, frozen in a stone, his wings nowhere to be found... A crystal with other, smaller crystals floating about it. He was standing upright with his back arched a bit too far forward. Not so much to look too abnormal, but enough to be very uncomfortable, while the stone also compressed his neck to keep his head down. his legs and arms were in a limp, natural position, but couldn't move. He was completely encased. The other crystals slowly rotating about dimmed their light to reveal shadow-y, fae figures.
The voices they spoke in were like something out of a horror flick. "Why have you lied?" they bluntly asked. Micku whimpered a bit... He'd believed in the Slaugh, but never knew they were so scary... "Speak, Sidhe." they spoke. "I... I needed to prove that my brother was telling the truth... because fae can't lie... " He couldn't think of more to say... He knew what happened. Fae died for this and their souls were eternally trapped. He felt stupid... But here he was. This was his fate, now.
The Slaugh began to speak in their ancient tongue, before turning back to him, "So, you did this in order to protect your loved ones, rather than to truly decieve. As nobility, the punishment would normally be much worse. And you still must serve a punishment.  However, being as young as you are, and your purposes for your lie... We hereby sentence you to three months within your prison. " Micku's eyes widened, "Th-three months...!?" One of the slaugh raised it's hand, as if threatening to make it so, "Would you rather have the alternative?" 
Micku tried to shake his head, but couldn't before answering, "N-No sir...! Please, no...?" The slaugh lowered it's hand, "Then remain silent." Micku watched the Slaugh leave, and watched the crystals disperse, causing his to fall with a clink to the floor, where he saw his wings, detatched from his body, in separate crystals, just as helpless as he was.  The impact to the floor left him in a lot of pain, his back straining, but he was glad to have landed, for the most part,on his back. He watched as the floor began to rapidly grow crystal formations that attatched to his, and eventually grew past it, totally encasing him in stone. 
Banschae held his brother's body, just trying to cool him down. He was now at a fever of a hundred and five degrees. sweat poured off the unconscious fae, but he still had a heartbeat. As long as this was present, he was alive. Vincent would often sit at the end of Micku's bed, guilt rushing through him. "I hope you're happy..." Banschae finally grimaced at him. Vincent looked up, "You... Think I'm happy...?!" Vincent couldn't believe it, and it showed. It showed in Vincent's eyes, the many tears he'd hidden. Banschae bit his lip and hung his head, ".... Sorry.... Just... I'm..."
Vincent looked at Banschae, "We both feel guilty.... Tell me- What happens to a fae when they tell a lie...?" Banschae would bite his lip, "They... Their souls are encased in stone for eternity, is what is said. But normally.... When they do tell a lie, they die... Not just... lose their glow and burn up..." Banschae would gently stroke his brother's hair, "So that's why I'm sticking out.... They... May have cut him a deal..." Vincent blinked, "They??" Banschae nodded, "The slaugh... To put it in short- they're like... the fae lie-patrol. They even punish Sidhe. The noble fae. Often they're fae who are believed to have lied, but repented. "
Vincent would look to Micku, "Please be okay, buddy, I'm so f*****g sorry...."

Ramiro had so many questions... He'd told Wolfiennae about his death, and what had happened...  Konmekkio, the friend who had spoken to Wolf, would inquire, "Aih, so what could make him come to us, my king?" Wolf hmmed for a while, before signing. "Well, we know you're a lost spirit, Ramiro. This means, however, that you are also gifted by a higher being. One that loves you, no?" Ramiro would blink, and Wolf would chuckle, "Aih! Angels of sorts! Of course, as you claimed earlier in our conversation to not know any... My thought, is that the angel themselves may not be aware of what they are, hm?"
Konmekkio would tilt his head and flutter his wings, "Not know they were angels?" and Wolf would nod. Ramiro had to ask, ".... Is there a way to find out if that's the case??" Wolf would sigh, "Aih, the only person who I know... That MAYBE could... Would be Edward Von Muilliae, the prince of the Fire angels.... On the neighboring planet Dancylinnia. Except, he's been missing, and likely has not survived." Ramiro blinked, "What happened, if I may?" Konmekkio began to speak, "The planet was attacked by demonic forces, after they came to the defense of the ice fae on Planet Yeilia. Although in the end they won, Aih, it was a mess. The capital city was ruined. The king, queen, two elder princes, and many more died. The prince survived, at least until his kidnapping. Now his younger sister, Princess Analisse rules over it... And she... Aih, your majesty, may I...?"
Wolf nodded, "She mistreats her people. Aih, refugees have come to Funari. Many of the rich have helped as many as they could evacuate with them. " Konmekkio told Ramiro. Wolf shook his head, "Aih, it may just be weird Funarian tales speaking to me, but sometimes, a twin posessed by an evil force... or just evil themselves... will try to kill the other twin... Mine did that by taking my hearing from me, and Analisse did by forcing Edward out... What, five months early?" Konmekkio nodded to Wolf.
"Wait, kill you by taking your hearing?" Ramiro was confused... Wolf signed, "Well, an old legend, which has since been disproven, said a royal Funarian born with something wrong, was infected, in a way. A demon had posessed the baby, in an attempt to get power over Funari, and thusly, the baby must be put to a peaceful death, yes? Peace for the baby, but death for the demon.... Aih, but my sister... When the demon took her body, it was powerful enough to take my hearing, to affect the supersticious... I survived in the jungle, and when I came back... The stars above gifted me the sword that I'd be forced to kill her with, and encase her soul, protecting it."
To Ramiro, Wolfiennae just became a little scarier, but one could see, he hated having to do it. "Aih, I like to say it was the Starstreamers themselves!" Kommekio spoke, which Ramiro perked at. "Don't be ridiculous... They died out ages ago!" Wolf argued, but Kommekio shrugged, "You never know!" Ramiro pulled his upper body out of the water,"Excuse me, Starstreamers?? I... Know some guys by that name!!!"  Konmekkio blinked, and looked, "The same creatures that made our planets!?"
Wolf blinked, "Well, Herrdall had been messing with some ancient Star angel DNA he found, no?" Kommekio blinked, "You don't think...? Could it just be coincidence?" Wolf cocked his eyebrows. "Well, the project wasn't spoken about again when his dark fae partner took the females they'd been working on.... Aih, turned out she was up to no good... But if he succeeded with the females, and was in the middle of making the males... It wouldn't make sense for him to just abandon the project... Not Herrdall. He wouldn't... If anything, I'd imagine he'd hide these boys from her..."
Konmekio smiled, "You're wise, my king. " Wolf smiled, thankful for the compliment. " Aih, it's at least a hypothesis.  But if only he'd speak to me, we could find out... He still blames me for his wife and children... I tried to warn her it was the sharks'  usual feeding time. But she was out on the water before I could save her... The little girl, though... I wonder if she was ever found and we just don't know... She was so scared..." Wolf looked about to cry at that. Konmekkio patted his friend on the back, "It isn't your fault. Aih, Herrdall will one day come to terms with it, I'm sure... He's not heartless. I'm sure somewhere deep down, the old man knows you couldn't have done much to stop it."
As soon as Wolf began to smile, Kommekio patted his back twice before swiftly pushing the king in the pool near Ramiro. "Uahh!!!" Wolf yelped, but then after a good splash, he'd resurface laughing and grabbing at Konmekkio's ankles. When Konmekkio took to the air, Wolf just began splashing.  Ramiro stopped Wolf's hands, and smirked, suddenly flipping his new fins, soaking Konmekkio, as well as the entire platform of the throne, all the plants, the bridge, area in front of it...  Konmekkio fell into the other side of the pool, laughing. 
That night, Wolfiennae lay in bed, unable to sleep... Triggered by his thoughts of King Herrdall,  He couldn't stop thinking about Prince Edward, of the other neighboring planet, Dancylinnae... How unique of a boy he was. To meet the fate that he was assumed to have met... Yet the boy knew to come to him were his spirit to become lost, like Ramiro... The fact that he hadn't was pretty good proof the boy wasn't dead... Or... Was it? Wolf wasn't the only seer, by far. He could remember the day... The kingdom quietly celebrated the birth of their newest prince, though it was as if they knew he wouldn't stand much chance... It was bittersweet, yet the baby fire angel glowed in many colors, a rare, sacred trait...
The queen hadn't been in the best condition herself, as the doctors had barely stopped the other twin, a girl, from coming so early as well. As a friend, and ally, Wolf and Herrdall actually cooperated with each other to help care for the queen, and her new baby. Oh, how the king angel wished he could see his little one more often, but someone had to 'hold down the fort', as they say.  Wolf would come daily and tell him about the baby, how he was doing, and more. This usually brought a smile to both kings' faces, even if the king of Dancylinnae was pretty certain he'd be arranging for a tiny casket. But he never had to, surprisingly!
Wolf, one of the few who got to hold him, felt Prince Edward's warmth, and gently stroked those platinum curls. He remembered how tiny Edward was... Yet the strength of the boy's spirit filled the room. The happier the baby was, the more the room became bathed in rainbow light. He'd held the baby until the doctor said it was time to put him back in his care unit. He remembered the child growing up, mostly bedridden, but still oddly, and- admittedly cutely- happy.  "Uncle Wolf...?" Edward asked, using all the strength he had to try to sit up, Wolf helping the six-year-old angel with one hand... He was so very small. And Wolfiennae was afraid that one of his strong arms might break him, "Why doesn't Analisse want to play?"
"Aih, child." Wolf began to sign, closely, so the boy could watch, learn, and touch, as he was doing so well, "She is just growing up. Just like you. " How does a Funarian tell a sick child that his little, almost-twin sister would rather kick him off a balcony and watch him die in a hole? Hell, how does one tell the kids' parents these things? Probably no better than he had done. He had simply told them that a great shadow seemed to follow her... The king and queen weren't happy, but knew Wolf wouldn't lie. They worked so hard to teach Analisse better... But sometimes, Wolf kind of wished a billion coconuts would fall on her head. Maybe it'd knock some sense into the girl... And if nothing else,hey, coconut milk!
Wolf also remembered the joy on Edward's face when the boy, now ten years old, snuck out of bed, and began trying to walk independently. At first, the boy seemed shocked when he saw the Funarian there, smiling. But it turned to pure joy when Wolf joined him in his movement. Edward was like a nephew to Wolf. Despite their differences, they enjoyed each other's company. And Edward's different mind kept Wolf on his toes. The boy, from that day, was no longer bedridden, though Wolf couldn't recall him ever getting out of the castle often.
The memory that relaxed Wolf, though, was watching Edward play his glowing harp... Sure, Wolf didn't hear it. But he watched as the little flames licking it's strings moved with Edward's quick fingers. He could see Ed, swaying gently to the tune, knowing Wolf couldn't hear it, but still enjoying playing for the Funarian. Wolf would even watch as Edward would sing. Hearing people often told him, Edward's voice was more angelic than other angels before him. 
But Wolf also knew about Edward's loneliness at times. He could see that Edward knew his fate. He knew he'd never be able to be fully independent. Meaning the boy insisted he would never have a wife, a kingdom, or anything else his siblings would grow to have. Instead, he'd just be a burden to them, probably. Wolf doubted the king and queen would allow such a fate, but what if it was the only option? Wolf remembered often reassuring the boy... He felt like Ramiro and Edward were a lot alike, really. Ramiro needed help, much like Edward did. But he had such a vivid spirit to him.
He opened his eyes back up, thinking to himself, 'You know, Wolf... If Edward comes back, you'll be absolutely right... Heck, he'll probably be a better king than you are. And this isn't a bad thing... Sweet child, please be safe, yes?' He looked out his opened window, through the trees, and up into a crack in the canopy... Dancylinnia, a blue twinkle in the sky from where Wolf sat, may still have a chance, after all... The day the planet was attacked was a nightmare to all... Nobody truly knew who the leaser of the attack was... All most people knew was the forces came down on all sides of the planet, and rained attack after attack on the innocent, diverse people. Elves, humans, fae, animals, angels, Funarians, mer, orcs, drow... All kinds were injured or killed, and not long after, Edward seemed to disappear entirely. There were still search parties, but nobody had had any luck so far.
Meanwhile, Princess Analisse was not communicating, or allowing communication. Wolf could understand paranoia. But the last time he'd visited, it was a major hassle, and everyone seemed... Unhappy. They were more like robots. Even the guards reacted strangely when they were even spoken to. Wolf had come to find out Analisse was more of a dictator. While Edward had spent the time before his disappearance working to rescue and help the people, when Analisse took over, all citizen rescue attempts stopped. Food wasn't even being provided to those still stuck under rubble on a regular basis.  In fact, it was like  she'd sent some of the guards to prevent further rescue. And Wolf had gotten a guard to mouth to him, a little bit of information... 'Edward would never have done this to his own people. Be careful, say one thing out of line, and she'll send for us... Please, we don't want to hurt any more innocents.'
The guard looked like he wanted to say more, but the young elf was afraid. This bothered Wolf, and if he knew Herrdall, it probably bothered him just as much. Wolf had even taken in some refugees... He kept it secret, and simply hoped for Edward's return. Maybe Analisse would stop all this if he was found safe? Was this all due to her worry for her brother? Or was she still just a mean kid? Or worse, was she a situation similar to his own sister? All this thought of Dancylinnae, though... It gave Wolf's wandering mind an idea for the boy in his pool!

© 2017 MotleyMelly


Author's Note

MotleyMelly
I do not have Microsoft word, due to a problem I am currently fixing. This may cause issues with punctuation, indentation, or, leave some misspellings un-caught. Also note, this is a very rough, first-edition draft. It will probably be re-done at a later time.

Also, I'm struggling to think of a title. I'll consider any suggestions!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: friends, family, glam, 80's, fantasy, rock, metal, hairband, band, Vincent, Tia, Mickunae, Nash, Ramiro, Kiyoshi, TangMi, Mikio, Milo, bass, guitar, drums, singer, rockstar, fairy, angel, mer

Author

MotleyMelly
MotleyMelly

Casper, WY



About
I'm no professional,however, I always have new ideas brewing! My fiction universes are huge, with many characters, and my mind never stops coming up with new ideas for them! I was born in the 90's,.. more..

Writing