The World of Words

The World of Words

A Story by Helena
"

(Every writer should understand their power and importance. We create worlds, we do magic, we are amazing!)

"

Write…

Give the power to the words, give them special, unique meaning, give them breathe to show scenes and views that can’t be seen or felt. Write! Give it away! Empty your heart and your mind create that sweet illusion of perfection and beauty; make yourself believe that everything is in harmony: your soul and your heart and your mind… Peace…

Create, work that magic you have in your hands and gift the pearls of your mind to this piece. Let it beautify, let it shine like the stars shine on a dark sky, let it touch the hearts and ease the souls, let it be so endlessly smoothing… Love…

Fairytales and myths, Mysteries and secrets, everything is possible in this world, it in your hands, your magic is your words. Play with them, make them become colorful and vivid, vibrant and mesmerizing. Let the fantasies overwhelm this world and make it a wonder, make it a place everyone wants to be, be a magician, be a creator… Live…

Bright up this place, or at least this piece of paper. Leave one light spot to shine for a time being when the time of your being is gone. Be a memory, be the beauty, be the light and put each part of your brightness into small pieces of worlds that you create. Join them in the end into one wonderful world of words. Don’t believe it, don’t love it but be lost in it…

© 2015 Helena


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Then there's Stephen King who writes a new novel every week therefore making us all look bad ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015
Tags: writers, beauty, words, magic

Author

Helena
Helena

Yerevan, Armenia



About
You can wear the mask in front of the entire world, but at night when going to sleep you take it off and confess your misery to yourself, for that is the only prayer and salvation that is the only con.. more..

Writing
Whose dreams? Whose dreams?

A Poem by Helena


Whose dreams? Whose dreams?

A Story by Helena