My little Black dress

My little Black dress

A Story by November
"

My little black dress is a story about a woman meeting the perfect man, well she thinks. The first chapter which is on here is the first introduction and i would love to see what you all think

"

My Little black dress

 

            I slipped on my tight little black dress with everything showing excluding my p***y. Chest was sitting up nice and plump and the dress fit my a*s so nice I couldn’t help but to wear no draws, yes no draws.

I had to make sure I was picture perfect for this date because he’s the type of guy you have to impress on the first glance of an eye or else and I was making sure of it. My makeup was light but I made sure my eyes popped and my hair was in Shirley temple curls that flowed heavenly down my back if he didn’t get turned on by me tonight he had to be either gay or doesn’t know a fine woman.

            This is actually our first time meeting out. We conversed several times over the phone got to know the basics of one another so yes my nerves are very bad, simply because I haven’t been on a date or took any man serious since my last relationship with Drew, who I thought would ruin my chances of giving any other man hope to even speaking with me. He was a liar, drunk and love being with other woman although I knew I pleased him to the T. But this man was different I felt it.

            A friend of mine from worked hooked us up several months ago, she said “he was a lawyer and needed some company and very handsome to add and to give him a call. I was a little thrown off making the first step to a man in such field but hey I had to give it a try, besides it couldn’t be any worse than the guys that approached me daily.

            As I finish my prepping I applied my pretty red lipstick and slide on my bright red Loubiton’s and headed out the door. We were having dinner at this nice upscale restaurant that was not cheap, when he picked this place I knew from then he was a different guy. The restaurant was called Bella Charelle. Been around for many of years and got the best steak and shrimp in town. Well it’s been years since I've gone but i am sure things haven’t changed.

            Dinner was set for 830pm but I wanted to make a nice sexy appearance so I drove slow to be slightly late, why not he was already getting to see every inch of my body I can at least make the man wait.

            I arrived at Bella Charelles around 845, he was already waiting sitting with a glass of wine in front of him. As I walked over to the table I put on my lioness model walk, gracing myself to the table. As soon as he sees me approaching he stands up to the take out my chair and coat.

Bingo! I say to myself, as I catch him looking at my rear as he’s taking off my coat I found a good man.

            Hello Chante” he said gently voice deep and monotone. And all I can look at was his nice sexy lips speaking slowly or at least I thought.

            Hello Dante, How are you this evening? As I gently sit down not letting one eye off of him.

            I’m fine sweetheart. You’re a little late; did you get stuck in traffic?

I look at him in a daze thinking of all the things I can do to him right now.

            Chante, Chante, he says over and over.

            Oh yeah sorry. Yeah traffic was a little backed up this evening sorry for the wait. Although he knew the real reason, I didn’t want to waste a minute having a dull conversation about why I was late.

            So what you drinking? I asked him

            Oh I ordered us some white wine would you like a glass?

Hell naw I was thinking in the back of my mind, and get these hormones rocking I am already horny; yes I said gladly I would like a glass of wine.

Donte called the waiter over to bring another glass of wine on top of his refill. Continuing our conversation the date was going great. He’s been a lawyer for 7 years, educated, no kids, married once and enjoys the basic things in life like me, which can be good and bad.’

He was sitting so far away Um Donte do you mind if I sit a little closer by any chance? I asked.

            He looks at me with a dark look in his eyes, Chante do you really have to ask? Come on now.

He pulls me over and quickly puts his hand on my leg. Thank goodness I shaved I would’ve been so embarrassed.

You sure look wonderful tonight; the dress is very umm eye popping if I must say. Bingo got him.

Well thank you Donte you would not believe I found this dress in the back of my closet, I haven’t worn it for years, I tell him knowing I just spent 200 dollars.

            Well if this is how if fit you years ago man o man it must’ve been a special occasion he said. We both begin to laugh. Well, I say not as special as this occasion.

We sit and eat for a little while longer and to my ears what do I hear. They’re playing my favorite song by Luther Vondross “if this world was mine”. Seeing my excitement he grabbed my hand pulls me to the dance floor, wrapping my arms around him and him holding tight to my waist we begin to slow dance. It felt so good to be on a mature date where the guy or should I say MAN takes all of the control.

As he’s moves on closer he pulls me close and gives me a nice sensual kiss on the cheek whispering in my ear “this night is so beautiful and bright without you here it’ll be dark”. Oh my I say blushing, knees buckled slightly, now that’s a sweet thing to say. As we gazed in one another eyes one thing led to another right there as we danced the night away.

            Waking up the next morning was kind of unusual. Rubbing my eyes trying to get focused I look around and realized this is not my house. “Awe s**t,” I say loudly why fumbling over dressers trying to find my clothes, I hope I didn’t do anything stupid.

Angry with myself I hope I didn’t give him the cookie. Where is he anyways? As I sit in the edge of his king size bed putting my clothes on I try to gather all my thoughts and figure out how I got to his house? The last thing I remember is looking in his deep brown eyes dancing to Luther.

Damn, must’ve been all the wine we had I say softly. It was real quiet in the house and I went looking around this house that looks like a mansion. I found no one so I grab my purse and keys and begin to walk out the door where I find a note taped to the back.

Umm I wonder what this can be. Scared to open it and rather scared of what it says it was a note from Donte that read:

Chante sorry you had to wake up alone; I had an important meeting this morning and had to get to work. You were sleeping so good I didn’t want to bother you. Call me when you get up

           Always Donte

What the hell! I read it over and over making sure I was reading it right. He didn’t mention one thing about the date, after the date or how I ended up here. And he trusts me enough to just leave me in his place alone? I shook my head, locked the bottom lock and walked out the door is the most confused state I have ever been in my life.

 

All-day I sat around and all day not one thing after that dance do I remember anything. Should I call him? What do I say? I mean he hasn’t called or emailed and here it is midday. Maybe he was busy he is a lawyer Chante reminding myself.

Out the shower I stand in the mirror and look at my body making sure no bruises, implants or scars were anywhere, yes I’m a little paranoid but you have to make sure now a days, finding myself in a daze suddenly the phone rang. Still dripping wet I quickly run to the phone hoping its Donte. Damn near tripping over my bed I catch it on the last ring.

Hello, Hello out of breath bouts to pass out.

Chante, its Donte.

Excited but tired as hell I hurry and get my breath so my voice wasn’t foggy.

Hey Donte what’s up, Nervous as hell. What’s new?

Just calling making sure you’re okay.

Oh yea, well I’m just getting out the shower getting ready to make run errands. Knowing in the back of my mind I wanted to get straight to the point and ask him how the night ended.

Did you enjoy the date? And by the way I didn’t mean to leave you this morning. I had a emergency meeting you know how that goes. Do you forgive me Chante?

Oh it’s no problem, business is business. I’m just glad you informed me I would’ve thought I’ve done something wrong, trying to hint to him maybe getting some information from last night. Did I?

No, No, not at all you’re a cool chick.

What’s a chick? I quickly respond

I mean a great woman.

Hmmmm we both sit there in silence, I didn’t mean to offend you Chante just a little too comfortable I guess.

Oh okay I just been having an awkward day sorry to jump at you.

Well sweetie he says in a hurry close to cutting me off, I have to return back to work. How about I’ll give you a call after?

Sure no problem. I’ll be waiting. Awe s**t did I just say that?

 I’ll be waiting? I sound like a 16-year-old virgin who just has her first kiss from the quarterback.

We didn’t even talk that long what the hell was that? It wasn’t even 10 minutes. Okay calm down breath he’s not the last guy you’re going to see. Or was he?

I snapped out of it got pretty and headed to the mall. What better way to get a man off your mind than shopping? Some nice pumps, a bag hell maybe even a Brazilian wax and of course a MAN. I was off for the day so I'm going to take this evening and rock it out.

Chapter 1 done

           

© 2011 November


Author's Note

November
This is just the first chapter, please let me know what you think..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've read this chapter about 3 or 4 times and it still has me feeling like I did the 1st time I read it. Keeps you wondering and was never dull at any point. Can't wait for chapter 2 hell for the rest of the story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like it, it leaves me wondering what actually happened and why she cant remember. it gets those questions gong like is it love or lust, did she get drugged, whats next. gotta get more chapters im hooked now

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mom
I think this was great cant wait to read the next chapters

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1187 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2011
Last Updated on January 6, 2011

Author

November
November

sandy springs, GA



About
I am a Kinderga teacher and have been for over 7 years. I am also a Professional model and my passion is writing. I do alot of writing from poetry, short stories, erotic, bio's ets. I love living life.. more..