Chapter 2 - Unwated Visit

Chapter 2 - Unwated Visit

A Chapter by MssJenn

 

Chapter 2 - Unwanted Visit

 

One second I was on my way to the bathroom and the next I was being push to the wall.AI pleasure groan came from Phillipe's troat.

"I love it when i suprise you" He said while placing his hand on the back of my knees. He push each off my knnes up to his waist and I wraped my legs around him. His eyes glowing green, brighter any second. Our respiration deepened at the same time, with rithum. Al my senses exploted when i saw his fangs started to come out of his mouth. I couldn't breath with the necessity, the feeling of being the prey and not the beast for once.

"Do it now!" I demanded, taking his head from my cheek were he was leaving butterflies kissies. I put his head on my neck "Do it!" He chuckle a very masculine laugh.

"You'll have to wait mate" He said. holding the skin on my neck between his lips. teasing. Then pull apart and looked me to the eyes.

"what are you doing?" I was desperated alredy. Drowning on the need for him. For his lips, for his f*g, for his... well for him. He smile and started to kiss me. A deep kiss. hungry kiss. His f**s tipped my lips and he started to drink from them. Sending shocks of electricity down my body. He started to kiss my chin and go down my neck. Then Ding dong!, the door ring sounded acopaned by loud nocks.

"Who the hell could be!" Said Phillipe exaspered. I laughed a little i'm usualy the easy to irritate one "The sun it's still up outside who the..." I stoped his blabling with a kiss. We kiss for a minute then the door again. S**t.

The sun it's up outside. Who is the stupid vampire out. Sun it's a potent enemy of the long life of the vamps. It's makes us weak and our body uses the blood we fead for faster. The youger you are the worse you get. So these guy out side it's a stupid guy that it's ready to fead doble tonight or, a real old one.

"Veronicaaaa!!" Came the little voice from my bedroom window. The voice the that belongs to a little kid body.

"Andromeda?" I asked suprise. I haven't seen these little b***h in like 50 years. She was visiting others colony, the older ones. It was fun to go out to hunt with her, Because for humans she looks no more the 8 years old. Blond little girl. some times we acted like sister so those perbs humans walking the night would come with us. Andromeda it's the only vampire in the colony that the lord didn't made. Some people say that she is older than him.

"Yes, it's me!!!" She said in a happy voice. "I know you guys are having sex but i think you have trouble" S**T! What did i do now?

"What is it?" i said low for two reasons. One i knew she would hear. And two Phillipe had lifted me with his hands and was living kisses on my stomache. I groan.

"OH GUYS, your just always in the same" She said exaspered "Let me in!, the sun is high up" Phillipe groan, and not for pleasure this time, and let me on down to the floor. He went and open the window to let her in.

"You looking good guys" Andromeda said looking at Phillipe's groin.

"Just tell me what is it. I have things to do" She was still staring at Phillipe groin, and he looked a little unconftroble. He wouln't feel uncontroble if was any other vampire in the community but Andromeda had a little kids body and he -and me too i must admit- didn't fealt like acting sexual infront or with her. He had a little girl when he was human, he talks about her all the time. But just with me, his mate.

 

"It's a human.their was a human in the forest that said that belong to you." She pause and study my face. "You know its forbidenn to have humans, until the lord aproves it. And I know he haven't aproved you to have a human"

"I don't have humans! You know I don't like them!" To have a human it to take a human and feed from them a few times. They can move with you after you get approved. just like a pet. But I prefer 4 legs animals as pet, like a jackal. Not the two leg ones thanks.Both vampire and human develop a connection as deep as the one we have with our mates. We don't have sex with humans though, it's degradating

"She haven't fed from the same human ever. nor i" Said Phillipe irritated while he put his pijama pants. then went to my drawes.

"No i haven't fed of the same human" i agreed. while phillipe looked for something on my drawers "Only on my dreams" i said. Andromeda laugh, but Phillipe snap his face my way fast with a serius look. The smile disapear from Andromeda's face

"Oh your serius?" I nod. Andromeda looked from me to Phillipe. Who was now pasing me a night gown to cove up. I clear my traot

"Well i doesn't matter because i didn't do it just dreamed about it" i said defesibly.

"Yeah, but want to do it?" Andromeda asked.

"NO!" Phillipe and i screamed at the same time. I continued. "Besides it's not you problem if i want to do it or not. Just that i didn't do it" She nod

"I, know. But theres another problem. A worse one" Phillipe and i looked at each other then to her, with an asking look.

"She is dying. She fed from vampire blood, your blood. She is definitly yours. I know that, the lord would know when he sees her" I didn't see the problem clearly

"I don't see the problem" Phillipe voiced my opinion

"She just made a Vampire!" Andromeda yelled like we were being dumbs. We laugh at the absurd comment.

"You have to be a Vampire Lord to make vampires" I said still smiling. She nodded.



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on April 10, 2009
Last Updated on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn