Chapter 10 - My lord!

Chapter 10 - My lord!

A Chapter by MssJenn

Chapter 10 - My lord!

I stood there in front of the mirror in our living room. The lord had left to attend some matters and Phillipe is sitting on the couch silencely crying all covered in blood. And I keep looking at myself, touching my face, searching for something different in it. But nothing, I was the same girl that died 100 years ago by her own brother’s hands, should I feel pity for her? Nah! I’m not a werewolf; I repeat it like my mantra. Not a werewolf, not a werewolf, not a f*****g werewolf.  I don’t look a day older than the day I die, I don’t eat people… well not in regular basis, you know accidents happen when you feed with squared teeth. My body feels heavier just standing there.

“Do I look older to you?” I asked Phillipe taking him out of his mind. “You know from the day you met me to now. Have I changed? Do I look older?” He stares at me like I was not there. I shrugged and started to walk to my room, taking of my clothes so Phillipe could follow me. My black blouse (yeah so cliché; black) was off.

“You… you!” he yells glaring at me. “Do you ever think about somebody else but you?” I looked to his anger filled eyes and flinch. Phillipe has never talk to me like this before, not with such anger.

“I’m sorry… you know I get stupid when I don’t have my wake up or before bed sex.” I smile trying to make a joke but the joke went waste on him. He looked up and down my body but no lust filled his eyes and that disappointed me. I close my eyes, tired.  “I’ll go to bed now Phillipe, you come sleep with me tonight we both need it” I offer him my hand and he shocks his head.

“I’ll go with Marssiale tonight. She needs me.”

“You are my mate! she has her own f*****g mate to be with!” I yelled. Yeah I told you before I get moody if I don’t get my sex. OH! Just this tough made felt degusted of me. A tear ran down my face and I turn my back to Phillipe so he would not see, but he did. His steps makes a low echo in the quiet room while he walks to me. Hugging me from behind. “Phillipe don’t touch me… I’m a sick werewolf.” When I say this he almost jumped away from me, standing few feet from me. After watching some werewolves eat and rape a human you love like a daughter you get that effect when you see a werewolf I guess. I turned to him.

“That’s bullshit Nicole! You’re not a werewolf just because you like sex a little bit more than most of us” My eyes widened and took a deep intake of air fast

“What?! Do you think I like sex more than… normal? More than the rest of the colony? You like it too!” I punch my finger to his chest, almost cutting him.

“What I’m trying to say is that you are not a werewolf so rest and tomorrow I would be with you when you wake up. I promise tomorrow would be a happier day.” He kisses me and when he was pulling away I hold him to me. Deepening the kiss.

“Bite me” I breathe to his lips and his eyes stats to glow green with lust. We kiss with hunger, a hunger that was eating me all day. I ripped his shirt off and ran my hand on his chest but with my eyes closed all I could see was Arl’s body, how long have been that I don’t get to feel him like this. I kiss Phillipe neck but he pulls me off him.

“Marssiale needs me now. I’m sorry” His eyes were glowing still a little and I understood what he felt. I needed Arl so much right now, even tough I was suppose to be mad, I need him. No sex for this vampire before bed I guess. Oh s**t! If I even am a vampire.

I jump on my bed and shred the rest of my clothes off. The sun is high up and I need some rest or it’ll affect me really bad. Everything went black and I drift to a deep dreamless sleep until the door bell rings. Urgg who could be at this time of the day? I look to the clock; oh the sun goes down in a few minutes great I need to hunt tonight.

I open the door to see the lord looking back at me with a wicked smile on his face. “Did you calm down already?”  I take a step out of the door so he could pass. “Did you rest well love?” I stay silence, my breathing getting deeper just looking at him in the same room. He smiles. “I think your eyes are starting to catch on” I look to the mirror, surprise of the reflection of my eyes. Glowing green with obvious lust. “Your fangs would eventually. I bet is the having a human thing that makes you more a vampire than a werewolf by now” I glared at him and I bet if my eyes are glowing green right now is for the lust to kill.

“I’m not a werewolf!” I hiss, breathing hard with anger.

“Call it as you may. But I bet deep down you know what you really are.”

“You f*****g b*****d!” I jump to him with all the force that I have, taking him by the neck, but he is too tall and strong for me in less time that I took me to realize what was happening I was hitting hard the walls in the side of the room. He lifted me by the neck but not pressing. “let me go!” I hiss yet again feeling helpless. But oh how exiting was having his hands on my neck and on my waist. He smiles.

“You need to feed.” I nod “I’ll feed you” He lift me high against the wall. And when I say high I mean to his level.

“I need human blood it’s been two days already” I pull and push but noting makes his hands move.

“Not blood Love. Not blood” he whispers to my ear sending shivers of electricity to every inch of my body. I wrap my legs around him already feeling at home. We kiss deeply and for long and when pull apart he smiles showing his fangs. Our fangs are… mm excuse me… vampires fangs are very pointy but not too long so we- vampires usually don’t go around showing them to the world but when they want to. Is an ability to be mastered when you become a vampire to smile but not show your distinctive fangs to the world. And I have a deep fetish with fangs, maybe because I don’t have them.

“Bite me” I say pulling his head to my neck. “Do it now!” after a low sound of my skin breaking hi fangs were in me. He sucked just a little bit of blood because I haven’t feed in two days and that could be really bad. I could get rough and kill without being able to seize my thirst for a long while.  “Oh Arl- Lord” I correct myself while he pull from my neck and place a bloody kiss on my lips.

“You are my Lady now. I’m your Lord” he kiss me again and I could still taste the sweetness of my blood in his tongue.  “Please. Just call me Arl” I look at him to the eyes. Is he serious? What about the “every vampire has to respect his lord” discussion we had many moons ago. So now I’m his equal. I have a freaking human and I become his equal. Ha ha.

“What’s so funny?” he asks me, but I don’t bother in responding while I guide him to my room.

 



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn