Invisible

Invisible

A Poem by SomeoneSomewhere
"

A three-liner about feeling invisible

"

I am not made of glass

I am not transparent, easily broken, or one-sided

So then why am I invisible?

© 2012 SomeoneSomewhere


Author's Note

SomeoneSomewhere
This is a bit of a companion to my two-liner about glass. Hope you enjoyed:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ditto to ShannielleFaith's words. It is indeed a masterpiece. I am falling short of words to explain the beauty, and the hidden meaning these 20 words conveyed. The more you read, more questions pop up, and more thoughts clears up.

Kudos!

Posted 11 Years Ago


SomeoneSomewhere

11 Years Ago

Thanks!
I agree with Creepy Swine Guy. You said it all with very few words, and I feel like it's really rare to come across writing like this these days. It's very relatable and open to interpretation. I love that. I actually don't even think I have the words or capacity right now to describe why I love this piece so much. It's just so simple but so strong. It lingers and has a new personal meaning each time I read it.

(I love how I say I don't have the words or capacity to explain myself, yet I try to explain myself anyway. Ha)

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is short, but written well. And it's relatable. I like it. I also think the font was a wise choice for this poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


SomeoneSomewhere

11 Years Ago

actually, the font was rather chosen at random, but not that you mention it, it does sort of make se.. read more
I cannot understand why this poem has no reviews. It is short, but crystal clear and hard hitting. It is the diametric opposite of so many of the long winded, unnecessarily wordy pieces the ramble for lines and lines and yet, say little.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012
Tags: invisible, glass, deep

Author

SomeoneSomewhere
SomeoneSomewhere

About
One day, I'm gonna think of something witty to write here. You just wait more..

Writing