Run.

Run.

A Poem by +Naomi+

Run.
He's after you.
The man with the chainsaw,
with the blood running down his chin.
With a lust for death..
He's after you.
Run.

© 2011 +Naomi+


Author's Note

+Naomi+
It's short but hell if I care.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

for some hell of a reason this reminded me of either Jason wielding his chainsaw when he goes after people....or that movie "the texas chainsaw masacre" of course it reminded me of allot of things but listing them all would take forever...I wrote something short once...it was just a breeze by in my mind...I like yours better though....fantastic job! btw I like crazy psycopathic people that have blood running down there chin...but if they come after me I think i'll turn and run as well...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Short, but hey, short poems always give us the best messages. This is a strength of mine: writing very little, yet saying a whole lot...it's chilling and thrilling. You have a strong mind, filled with deep thoughts and imagination. Keep it going. I believe in you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Chilling, short, and a big wow on the effect here..

You go..

Mags xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


simple and to the point, but great poetic wording and style

Posted 12 Years Ago


:P You were so watching Chainsaw Massacre tonight, weren't you? :( Why wasn't I invited?! I love that movie..
Anyway this clearly shows it. XD I love it, Nomster. Keep writing, you little meanie

Posted 12 Years Ago


Poor Jason can't die. Keep bringing him back. A short and to the point poem. When chased by a man with a chainsaw. Run fast and don't look back. A very good poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the shorter the sweeter! And sweet it is! quite suspencfull, especially ending it so short :) keep writing!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Straight and to the point. Go You! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
☯
Short and dark. I really liked this. I also like the way you organized it, and the design. Very nice and spicy. Nice job :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Makes me think of the Texas Chainsaw Masacre. I love that movie.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011

Author

+Naomi+
+Naomi+

Chicago, IL



About
Hey. I'm Naomi Williams. I'm 13 years old and have been writing since...well ever since I can remember. I tend to write some really weird poetry that usually comes out of what I'm feeling at that mome.. more..

Writing
Scars. Scars.

A Poem by +Naomi+


Amanda. Amanda.

A Poem by +Naomi+



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Song The Song

A Story by Cynthia


Up All Night Up All Night

A Poem by +Naomi+