Trapped

Trapped

A Poem by Naomi
"

When no one can hear you, when no understands the pain behind that fake smile. Your trapped in a box, but really it feels like your in prison.

"
Trapped. When you feel like you've just been trapped in a box, all access of freedom has just been locked, people looking at you shocked, as time runs around the clock - tick tock, tick tock! Your face just being parred and mocked, because you got yourself in a cell block, now that you have no place to run to. Thinking, as you start to restock, your life, now you've just been trapped in a box with no locks all access of freedom has just been blocked, because your, Trapped.

© 2014 Naomi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

the poem is very good. And the picture presents imagery. Good job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Naomi

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much 😊
good idea, I think the writing needs some more work such as you ''ain't got nowhere to run'' could be written better but with more time I think this could be interesting

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Naomi

9 Years Ago

Thank you, i appreciate it, what do you think about the new changes made to the poem?
knapp darko

9 Years Ago

yes it reads better now and it is a good poem

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

429 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 10, 2014
Last Updated on October 31, 2014
Tags: #Trapped

Author

Naomi
Naomi

London, United Kingdom



About
Writing is what i do; from writing songs, to writing raps and now poetry. "My Art is My Poetry... My Poetry is My Art" - Me Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your goals and doing what you do b.. more..

Writing