Helena

Helena

A Story by Nashacra
"

If you feel empty and lifeless then Helena is someone you will want to read about

"
Your beauty emanates from within, and you are so much more than you believe. As a child you were an empty shell, nothing could get you out of your bed to face the world. You believed it was too hard and life wasn't worth the effort. we have all felt this pain, the kind of pain that sits on our soul eating away at us, telling us we’re not worth the dirt on life's shoes and that we would be better off left for dead. We could take our own life and save other people the trouble of abandoning us when we are most vulnerable. You must understand that these are lies. You were never a burden to begin with, you were a blessing and you always will be. You always have been. Your infatuation with the darkness of the world weakens you and leaves you with open wounds allowing the infection that is society to crawl in until you are dead. Some part of me believes that you are happy with the sadness and you see the shelter as the storm, holding onto the cold air as a way to warm yourself. You look in the mirror and see an ugly failure that has no purpose in this life, and empty, soulless form that cannot see the beauty in the world and that love that is around you. You've lost your job and have nowhere to go. You sit there like a empty bag of flesh just waiting for the next day expecting me to do everything for you. Your endless apathy is the essence of your very being which concerns me. your drugs go against their purpose and leave you to rot until the very next day when you need to take them again. Although I hate to see you this way, I can't do anything unless you let me. Look me in the eyes and let me see you, Helena. I'm begging you. Your eyes are tired and your mind is weak, but still I see you for who you are. A beautiful soul who is having a hard time finding herself. You feel unloved and you wish you were never born into this world of destruction and hate. But let me tell you something. You ARE loved. There are so many people who care about you and want you to see tomorrow just as much as I do. Though I know how you feel, I also know that you can do this. You are strong and you will stay strong. I love you, Helena. Please don't leave me.

© 2017 Nashacra


Author's Note

Nashacra
I would appreciate constructive criticism if possible

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on January 6, 2017
Last Updated on January 6, 2017
Tags: Implied suicide, medication, a loving friend comes to the res, depressing

Author

Nashacra
Nashacra

South Portland, ME



About
Hello, my name is Sam. I tend to write short writings regarding pain, mental illness, and suicude though they are not terribly dark neither are they terribly light. If you are interested in these topi.. more..

Writing
My story My story

A Story by Nashacra